I hate hurrican season!

Rex Tyus

Seriously. A really big thunder storm and everything practically stops for a week. :evil:

This is the last week I am gonna have my assistant fulltime before his classes start and everyone is like "lets wait till after the rain" :evil: :evil: :evil: . Next week when I am by my self everycall will be an emergency, just have to have it cleaned now, type of thing. did I say :evil: :evil: :evil: ?

Rex Tyus

Steven Hoodlebrink said:
We're set up to do restoration down there, wish we'd get a call. We were there for Ivan in the Clearwater/Pensacola area with John Braun. We have a P.O. Box and everything set up.

I would say give me a call if you do come down, but I would be lying if I said I would drive to Pensacola. It is just over 2 hours away and I will be by my self 3 days a week.

Becareful dealing with those West Florida rednecks. They don't all have a sense of humour like me. :D

TimP

I have to agree everyone is kinda slowing down. I've had a job a day for the past two days. I went in thinking I'd have a short day and it turns into 1/2 to 3/4 a day job....good thing I only had the one job each day 700 bucks for both days. The job today I split the cost between mine and a hack cleaner....and yeah she was quite impressed. I'm whooped, yeah I know I'm pretty sorry. Luckily I have a couple days off now. I have to watch the carpet store tomorrow, I got out of a carpet install thank goodness.

We really need the rain around here and I don't mind a few days off. Next time you come to the area Steve maybe you could swing in our area, pensacola is about 200 miles from Rex and I.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
The beginning of August has been one of the slowest in a long time. Then up jumps a couple of 1000 dollar days and I am back in the game. Most beginnings of months are slower than the rest but this one scared me a little.

Hopefully my direct mail campaign will hit hard in the next few days. See the marketing room for more info.

TimP

As long as you're getting paid to do em....you can't complain too much. Keep in mind many of us out here can't even afford mac n chese.....or their new crackers for that matter!!!

I like it as long as it a cat 3 or below and we have electricity back in 2-3 days......thats when you can make some money.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
My little Brother is in Melbourne and just called this morning..Actually he just left Melbourne because of the flooding. He is trying to sell his Mobile Home and move out here to help me.

If anyone in FL wants to buy a Mobile home in a senior park let me know.
Although the flooding may just take it, we will see.

By the way the mobile home is cheap and may be even cheaper after the flood.

G

Hey Brian, I dont know if you know,but sept - decem should be your best months,so I think your timing was good.

Kevin

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Kevin P said:
Hey Brian, I dont know if you know,but sept - decem should be your best months,so I think your timing was good.

Kevin

Those are good months Nov-dec are probably the best with the exception of one job that I do in Jan that makes the whole month money wise.

So far...believe it or not...May has been the biggest month this year. It's always a good month but it kicked the other months ass. Not sure why this year is so different.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom