I hate spam as much as you do

Name
Lee Stockwell
ICS Cleanfax and their myriad derivitives, Interlink, JonDon, et al. all go NUTZ with what they think I need to see every day. You eventually get tired of wading thru it.

If only they limited it to once a month or LESS.

Name
Bill Soukoreff
Lee Stockwell said:
ICS Cleanfax and their myriad derivitives, Interlink, JonDon, et al. all go NUTZ with what they think I need to see every day. You eventually get tired of wading thru it.

If only they limited it to once a month or LESS.

Every business should ask themselves if they like personally like being email marketed to and how often and then act accordingly with their own business. I personally detest it and would never ask a customer for their email address. A backlash has been brewing for some time and it's only going to get worse.

Greenie

Quarterly is the sweet spot, I only want to hear from you about 4x a year, so I would never contact my customers more frequently than that.

Name
Nate W.
Greenie said:
Quarterly is the sweet spot, I only want to hear from you about 4x a year, so I would never contact my customers more frequently than that.

I guess I fall in that category??? thathurts

I don't like either Spam. Email or
spam.jpg

I think of it as the boy who cried wolf. At the beginning you open the emails. Then the non stop of them gets them put in the spam folder. Either way, both lose. Maybe it's something good that just came out, but it's too late because they kept sending useless emails you don't open them anymore. :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom