" I hate this wand"...

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Can you imagine the lawsuits if he actually gave you a green one and the color came off on the carpet?
That's not true. Damon said he has been using a blue glide for a month now with no color transfer at all.
It's the color of the material, he sourced it from another industry. Its softer so he isn't sure if it will hold up as long as current products. But if it doesn't he will just sell it cheaper.
I guess he figured out a way to pay for his C-8. Although jigs are going to cost him to get tooled up.
#vettglides

• Love
Reactions: Nomad74

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
That's not true. Damon said he has been using a blue glide for a month now with no color transfer at all.
It's the color of the material, he sourced it from another industry. Its softer so he isn't sure if it will hold up as long as current products. But if it doesn't he will just sell it cheaper.
I guess he figured out a way to pay for his C-8. Although jigs are going to cost him to get tooled up.
#vettglides
I only use them on blue carpets.

Reactions: Cleanworks

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Mikey I liked how you grabbed that wand............made it yours.
Took control , held it down and................took it.

Wands like to be man handled

Name
Nate W.
#vettglides

Yeah, Damon messaged me about buying better, cheaper glides.. I gotta hit him up!

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom