I HAVE A $90,000 DEAL FOR YOU, WITH THE "BEST GUARANTEE

OK, ken I will stop , sorry

I just was trying to add some common thinking to carpet cleaning. sorry

You don't have to buy my TNT to make this work, You can buy any truckmout, or add your existing truckmount to have the big truck look.

sorry if I made you mad at me

LES

rhyde

Name
rhyde
i don't want nor do i have a place for 4 vans i need one multi-use unit.
i specifically wanted a PTO and the low box was a major selling point (lots of trees here) i work with enough cleaners to experince how Stinky rugs get setting next to a slid-in for the day.
If/when i need service i have two dealers for the vortex with-in a mile of my shop jon-don and CRS and for the UD FMI about 3 miles aways

I've been down the path of saving a little green on the front side to have it gobbled up on the back side with down time & parts. Ryder isn't stupid these vehicles are discounted because they've had hard renter miles and Ryder knows they are at the point of costing too much money and being unreliable. Maybe these extra hidden costs don't add up to the cost of a vortex but the waste of my time and energy & $$ is for me

8 months and not one problem with the Vortex turn the key and it goes engage the PTO and it sprays & sucks ..... Thanks, but I'll spend the extra money.

rhyde

I hear you dude, it is a very nice unit, that's why I'm making the MITEY MIKE TECH, with the ford LCF.

MIKEY

thanks, will do next time, If yall don't run me off. LOL

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
ohhhhh a whole 8 mths huh??? and not 1 problem, i am impressed :roll:

I think namco or timbucktoo could post numbers like that :wink:

as far as the UD or izuzus go, i have test drove them and dont like them..I want a van/truck driver area with the lower box, side roll up door and the back dont matter...

I can see why no slide-in next to the rugs...makes sense, but there are other ways around that to...Or should i say other setups that dont cost you your 1st born...

rhyde

Name
rhyde
I could lie and say I’ve had it 10 years with no problems..i’m just giving you my experience with my truck not i know a guy that knows a guy?These cab forward trucks take some getting used to the ride isn’t as comfortable but the maneuverability (turning radius) beats the crap out of standard vans.

I’m a corporation the debt is the corporations..not mine. If I choose to end the lease early and pay the fees about 5k i can but I’m not shackled to anything. Not that it’s any of your business …The only fixed personal debt I have is my mortgage about 100K on a 350K home …I don’t have any personal credit cards just the business one and it’s paid off every month. I’m not loosing sleep or selling my kids off.

The vortex enhances the bottom line of my business (here’s the key part ) it does so with the same number of employees working the same hours as before owning it. That’s not even factoring in it’s duel purpose roll for pick-up and deliveries

I’ve said this before everyone’s situation is a little different

steve g

Name
steve garrett
rhyde, sounds like a guy with his act together, get a better avatar to reflect that 8) if I was in the area I would offer to come help clean rugs for a day for free, anyways I have to admit the cab over trucks, are extremely easy to drive, and handle almost like a sports car, I felt more comfortable going down parleys canyon at 80mph, the whole way than I do my pickup truck, I have had several on 2 wheels before, but I am know to push the limits as a driver, my hope was I would be high enough up to avoid direct impact incase of an accident,

Bob Foster

Of that van like Les is showing there are over 50 of them available across the US. They are ex-Staples vans. Some have some shelving in them. Mileage varies from 100k to 200k with most around 130. My understanding is they are all 16 foot bodies

They make a lot of sense to me.

Ryder also has these trucks for sale all 16 foot units similar price and mileage The have about 30 or more of these.
f25fe677.jpg

steve g

Name
steve garrett
trust me a gas powered isuzu with over 100k is a sometimes moving money pit, in fact I have not seen one of the gas motors last much past 100k, trannies go out every 30k, and don't get stuck on the ice or snow in the winter because you will grenade the spider gears, 2k later you will be running again, I dare you to go to a dealership and quickly move the AC controls back and forth, give it 10 times and something will break inside the dash.

Bob Foster

Both the red trucks that Les showed and the white trucks I showed from Ryder are all diesels.

Greenie

gas?
who would run a gas motor in a truck like that?

I've got a buddy with that same truck in Diesel, he loves that truck, says he prefers it over a Nissan.

BRUCE LITTLE

I have a gas ( 350 chevy ) npr & a diesel npr , I purchase both of them new. We have 95k on the gas one & 130k on the diesel. We have not had any problems at all with the drive trains, just normal wear & tear. They have been great for us.

Greenie

How does the mileage compare on the two Bruce?
How does the gas truck pull UP a hill with a load?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom