I Have Always Hated This Board...

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
.... For One Reason I could never post Pics. Now that I Dummped the flip phone it’s Easy Peasy
768B5D76-8899-4F56-8B2F-56FB684600A3.jpeg

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
That’s my best friends house I’m cleaning at 1700 square feet on main level it’s a ranch plus another 1600 in the basement three stall garage 1/3 of a acre 250k to 300k

Reactions: Lee Stockwell

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
It’s a moving step you can adjust to whatever height you want. Love it for my 175 which I use frequently.

Golden Boy

Reactions: Kenny Hayes

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
How'd you come up with that business name?
Cal Jenkins was the original owner in 1976 Jim Goforth became a 50/50 partner. So they combined the names we were the first wall to wall mobile carpet cleaners in town in the 1950s. I did their over flow for years and later bought them out. I cleaned for a lady the other day she said she used us 15 years ago and lost our number. I said how did you find us again? She said I started looking in the phone book for a weird name. Lol Yes I said phone book LOL. When I first started cleaning for them people would not let me in their house they would call the office and verify I was the right guy. LOL

Golden Boy

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
No
He means it the way it seems
He’s known mE for a long time
In
psychology and logic, rationalization or rationalisation (also known as making excuses[1]) is a defense mechanism in which controversial behaviors or feelings are justified and explained in a seemingly rational or logical manner to avoid the true explanation, and are made consciously tolerable—or even admirable and superior—by plausible means.[2]It is also an informal fallacy of reasoning.[3]

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
Carpet cleaners, Ltd...
"Living in the dream" hows that working for you?

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Cal Jenkins was the original owner in 1976 Jim Goforth became a 50/50 partner. So they combined the names we were the first wall to wall mobile carpet cleaners in town in the 1950s. I did their over flow for years and later bought them out. I cleaned for a lady the other day she said she used us 15 years ago and lost our number. I said how did you find us again? She said I started looking in the phone book for a weird name. Lol Yes I said phone book LOL. When I first started cleaning for them people would not let me in their house they would call the office and verify I was the right guy. LOL

Golden Boy
I like that. People can't remember my company name. They think I'm a steak sauce or the auto club. A Plus carpet cleaning just doesn't stick. Oh well, too late now. I'm forced to send them gourmet brownies and gift cards to make them remember me. I Should have gone with "Damon's carpet cleaning and Aircraft parts".

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom