I hope they turn this down.

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
I just did an estimate for another urine soaked house. I hope they turn it down due to being too expensive. If they do, they can't blame me if the new tenants complain about the horrid stink. We'll see how it goes. I estimated 20 gallons of Urine treatment.

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Thats a job that needs a written disclaimer 1st. I'd personally walk (1) because I wouldnt want to do it (2) I wouldnt want my rep associated with it longterm
I was very clear on the estimate. I recommended replacement. I don't mess with pulling pad and sealing subfloor. Just to much for me. I'll let the other guys play with that mess.

Acp

Name
Bjorn Marshall
I used to do the pad rip out, seal sub floor and re install but its hard to find that middle ground where your getting paid a lot for it, but still somehow makes sense that they dont just completely replace.

the price to where its worth it just comes too close to what they can buy a low quality but new pad/carpet

Reactions: TConway and Nomad74

Hack Attack

Name
Dan
I provide free estimate based on what I can see.
If I was going over and beyond with video and UV etc I'd call that a "report" and slap my minimum charge on it.
Which could possibly be waived if they went ahead with my over and beyond estimate

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
You started blaming the other for not removing the urine whatever that’s not there fault. You shouldn’t bid it or attempt to clean it either the shit needs to be torn out.

Golden Boy

Reactions: BIG WOOD
Name
Jeff T
I just did an estimate for another urine soaked house. I hope they turn it down due to being too expensive. If they do, they can't blame me if the new tenants complain about the horrid stink. We'll see how it goes. I estimated 20 gallons of Urine treatment.

Which UV light is that? I need a more powerful one.
Jeff @ SCC

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
You started blaming the other for not removing the urine whatever that’s not there fault. You shouldn’t bid it or attempt to clean it either the shit needs to be torn out.

Golden Boy
Naw, I got this.. This is what I do best.

Reactions: Goldenboy

hogjowl

Idiot™
If that’s rental property, then it’s likely that the owner/manager doesn’t want to replace it. I guess there’s several ways to handle this, here’s what I do.

I use my HF to apply Harvard’s Pet Enzyme (at 4 to 1). I apply it pretty heavy.
I let it dwell for an hour
Then I apply 40v (straight) to any stains that are left
And HWE it with the RV. I put Saigers Lime Citron deodorant in my rinse.

I have never had a call back, but that’s probably because it’s rental property.

Last edited:

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
If that’s rental property, then it’s likely that the owner/manager doesn’t want to replace it. I guess there’s several ways to handle this, here’s what I do.

I use my HF to apply Harvard’s Pet Enzyme (at 4 to 1). I apply it pretty heavy.
I let it dwell for an hour
Then I apply 40v (straight) to any stains that are let
And HWE it with the RV. I put Saigers Lime Citron deodorant in my rinse.

I have never had a call back, but that’s probably because it’s rental property.
What do you do for that hour dwell time? Take a nap in the van?

Reactions: hogjowl and Nomad74
Name
Jeff T
I got a Cobb light
The million dollar question..... CAN YOU SEE URINE SPOTS IN A FULLY, DAYLIGHT ROOM? The one I bought from Interlink said I could... I paid 850$ for it. NOT impressed.... i need a A POWERFUL UV LIGHT. NO BULLSHIT. I need something with 18650 lithium, rechargeable batteries.
Jeff @ SCC

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom