Grant Baverstock
Working for triple digits
Screen Shot 2017-04-05 at 10.54.48 pm.PNG

http://www.facebook.com/grantbaverstock2000/reviews

Last edited:

hogjowl

Idiot™
All it takes us one idiot.
I have one 4.5 review. I called the guy asking what I could have done better. He said nothing, everything was fine, but he never gives 5's because no one is perfect.

Reactions: Desk Jockey
Name
Jeff T
Or starting @ 8 am, and the neighbour works shift work, and gives me 1 star, cause I was making to much noise........ A-hole........

Reactions: SamIam

Old Coastie

Supportive Member
Name
Stephen
Yeah, I got a review on Angies List saying "they did a good job" and on the questionnaire "Did not hire them."

Gave me a D on pricing, B's on promptness, quality, professionalism.

Here's the thing; I bid the job in November for $241. He claims he paid $260.

He never called me back and we never worked for him. Fake review. How would you handle it?

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
All it takes us one idiot.
I have one 4.5 review. I called the guy asking what I could have done better. He said nothing, everything was fine, but he never gives 5's because no one is perfect.
If you ever get one of these pricks again leaving you a review, tell them this:

"Well, sir...I see your point and I agree, nothing is perfect. But the 5 star rating is very similar to a college exam test, not whether is perfect or not. 5stars means that I gave you 100% of my time, service, and your satisfaction. If you have no complaints and you're happy with the service I provided, then I provided you with 100% of my service. People make 100's on their tests all the time. So if you can't give my business a 5 star rating, or grade it 100, please call me so I can make certain you're completely satisfied."

SamIam

Name
sam miller
If you ever get one of these pricks again leaving you a review, tell them this:

"Well, sir...I see your point and I agree, nothing is perfect. But the 5 star rating is very similar to a college exam test, not whether is perfect or not. 5stars means that I gave you 100% of my time, service, and your satisfaction. If you have no complaints and you're happy with the service I provided, then I provided you with 100% of my service. People make 100's on their tests all the time. So if you can't give my business a 5 star rating, or grade it 100, please call me so I can make certain you're completely satisfied."

4 stars isn't bad, get more 5 stars and raise it up.

F

FB7777

Funny that fake reviews are mentioned... there's a prominent online cleaner that has more 5 Star reviews from other carpet cleaners than ACTUAL customer reviews

Able 1

Name
Keith
I got a 1 star this week from a fake profile on Facebook.. Working to get it removed, never worked for a Joe Brown.. Other then that I'm all 5 star!

Reactions: Old Coastie

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom