I LOVE MY HOST!!!

Goldenboy

Name
Mike Waldron
Did a Poly/Frieze today. Last year I prescrubbed it with my OP. Then rinsed it. Looked like crap had to hose the whole carpet down with Homemade Stain Magic. LOL. Today I pre-scrubbed with my Host and rinsed it. Totally tricked it out. No stain magic trick today. BTW where has Debbie been?

Golden Boy

Name
BradFenstermaker
It is nasty to clean the Host up after a Doggy or Cat house but it scrubs good. Did you figure out how to take the brushes off?

I need to paint/pimp mine one of the days.

Monsterfocker

Derek

Supportive Member
Name
Derek
Brad,

i called Host and they either snail-mailed or emailed me a free user's manual for my used machine i bought several years ago. showed me how to remove brushes - very easy task.

and you're right, it's a pain to clean hair and debris out of it...anyone know an easy way?

for HWE it seems like a no brainer to have one of these....lightweight and makes quick work of pre-scrubbing.

thanx --- Derek.

Name
Deborah Lema
BradFenstermaker said:
It is nasty to clean the Host up after a Doggy or Cat house... I need to paint/pimp mine one of the days.

I have a comb thingy that I use to clean hair out of the brushes after cleaning a pet house. Or my own house! Embarrassingly enough my OWN hair is harder to get out of the brushes than my former dog's was.

Maybe I shouldn't have said that.

Hey Brad- do you have any ideas on how you might paint your machine? We have a Green Bay Packers version in our school, just for fun.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom