Matt w.
A true man

A. Can back a trailer up a hill like this without whining
B. Has a 4x4 pickup to do it professionally without burning rubber
IMG_0490.JPG
IMG_0491.JPG

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
I haven't read the thread, but I learned this trick on backing trailers from a truck driver when I was 15 and ever since I have been great at backing trailers. Put your hand at the 6 O'clock position of the steering wheel. The direction you want the ass end of the trailer to go, move your hand that direction. Super easy.

When you are pulling into a spot you need to back into, pull forward into it at a 45° from the drivers side and back in from there.

Hope that helps.

Reactions: BIG WOOD

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
It works if you have your hand at the 12 o'clock position too.

Idiot
No it doesn't. If you are backing a trailer with your hand at the 12 o'clock, the ass end of the trailer will go the opposite direction of your hand... Edited. I remove me calling Marty an idiot. I felt bad. Even though I was kidding, I felt bad. Now I feel better for removing it. It's like it never happened.

Last edited:
Name
Nate W.
All deez eeejots here... Real men have diesel trucks... Who in the right mind pulls a trailer with a gasser everyday?!?

Just because you do it doesn't make it right... :stir:

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
I removed the "idiot" from my prior post. I was feeling bad Marty. Even though I was joking. There are so many better names to call you :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom