I might be pulling a trailer again very soon

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Where’s my paint stick?

My dad gave me that idea. He owned a gas station for 12years and he used a 10ft stick to measure how much gas was in the underground tanks

So he suggested I use a paint stick to measure how much gas is in my saddle tank until I get a gauge hooked up

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Where’s my paint stick?

My dad gave me that idea. He owned a gas station for 12years and he used a 10ft stick to measure how much gas was in the underground tanks

So he suggested I use a paint stick to measure how much gas is in my saddle tank until I get a gauge hooked up
Make sure you sniff it after you dip it.

randy

Name
Randy
When I read the code it seems to me you don't need a DOT number. Even though this is resolved I would schedule a consultation with an attorney that specializes in the trucking industry.

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
When I read the code it seems to me you don't need a DOT number. Even though this is resolved I would schedule a consultation with an attorney that specializes in the trucking industry.
Believe me it's there. You probably overlooked the line that says when the gvwr is over 10000lbs, a dot number is required. That's the only thing about my truck. The gvwr on mine is listed at 12000lbs. Even though the weight is 9620 with my equipment installed, it doesn't matter. They only care about what the sticker inside my driver's door says.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom