I must be the only person on planet Earth that sees this stuff but it's exactly what I told are installers not what to do..

Mikey P

Administrator
PXL_20230831_184105605.jpg

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
Have you ever actually laid a tile floor? Some times it happens. You seem to like to dog on people about it, but I’m betting you haven’t ever laid a floor of any size.

Reactions: Papa John

Mikey P

Administrator
Some times it happens
sounds like you've not taken the time to lay out an artistic non offensive pattern more then once.

Your excuse is like saying that I need to know how design and build a Harley from scratch to be able to say I dont find it attractive or useful.

Name
Nate W.
Where’s Jim Pemberton when you need him?!? Picking Fly shit out of pepper…. :lol:

Can’t expect more from HD parking lot help..! I wish I had some labor to pickup.. :shifty: Where’s Chavez when you need his cousins?!?

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
Aren't the patterns supposed to be random since that's how Mother Nature does it? And she likes to Juggle them around with earthquakes.
OR are those "airbrushed" man-made tiles?
But yeah-- I would have been more mindful and pre-laid them to determine the best arrangement before permanently installing them.

The Great Oz

Name
bryan
Now you're stepping into territory of insulting my wife's tastes which even I'm not stupid enough to do, but the next time we're at some industry function, hopefully with Mrs o'Hallik there as well, I'll bring up this conversation
Mrs. O would understand, maybe sympathize. She leaves design decisions at Chateau O. to me.

I'd love to get the chance to discuss, but retirement is only a few days old at this point, and feels really good. Can't say if I'll ever attend another industry function.

Mikey P

Administrator
Mrs. O would understand, maybe sympathize. She leaves design decisions at Chateau O. to me.

I'd love to get the chance to discuss, but retirement is only a few days old at this point, and feels really good. Can't say if I'll ever attend another industry function.
Bummer, Id love to see you again

Back
Top Bottom