I need a new sprayer.

Name
Swani
I have a hydro-force but sometimes I don't want to start up my TM to use it and I'm tired of cheap pump ups. I would like to get something electric that I can apply prespray, sealer, protection etc. I see many good reviews on the Worx, IPS, and multi sprayer. So if anyone would like to chime in on their favorite all around sprayer, I'm all ears or eyes.

Name
Nate W.
I prefer cordless, the rest of the old geezers like Mikey, Chavez and Marty like corded..... I think it's more of a generational thing... Think of the cordless phone, as long as you remember to charge it, they're fine... When your (techs) don't charge or forget, that fooks everyone up... More to go wrong with a battery sprayer in their eyes...

MultiSprayer or FlexiPro both last at least 1 hour of spraying or 60 gallons I believe... When you pre spray, you probably use it 5 mins per job... Spray-turn off-spray-turn off... Batteries go bad in a few years, not hard unless you got all thumbs... I have both the MS and FP.. I got the FP 8 years ago and changed 2 batteries, just got the MS and it seems nicer but holds .5 gallons less product... Nicer twist lock charging port, nice wand holder, and slimmer design but only comes with a cigarette charger, you need to buy a wall plug adaptor... FP is bigger, has wheels, telescoping handle, comes with both wall and car chargers, but with the wand/lance holder sucks as it goes internally and can corrode the aluminum base plate and the charging port on the back..

I still use my FP daily as it holds more and has wheels... My MS for applying protection only...

I have the WORX sprayer is decent, but wouldn't use it as a main everyday sprayer... I don't have a ISP sprayer...

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Cordless has it's advantages.

We have a couple of Big Boss sprayers we used to use regular until they broke.

The real problem We had was someone forgetting to charge then and the charge not lasting long enough to finish big jobs.

Corded is just more dependable as long as you have juice.

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Multi-sprayer corded.
The less dependent you are on batteries, batteries holding charge, someone actually charging them etc. the better off you are. Only disadvantage- need electricity in the home you're spraying.

Old young-ens like Mr. Great forget the universal truth- simple is better.
Or maybe he was too busy sexting to ever learn :winky:

Reactions: Living The Dream
Name
Nate W.
Not every one forgets to charge a sprayer.. Pretty redundant if you ask me.. If God forbid pull an Ofer and forget to charge it, your HydroForce is your backup..

It's nice not to dick around with plugging in a cord on the job.. Even nicer when there's no power on the job.. :lol:

steve_64

I don't mind Richarding with the cord. However, on large commercial jobs the Hydraforce is best. If you have a corded MS for residential and a HF for commercial, you're PorkButt approved.
20160305_105609.jpg

Reactions: hogjowl

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Multisprayer is the "gold standard"
if you buy the battery model, use the charging cord that plugs into the 12vt port you charge your fone with

keep it plugged in 100% of the time while in the van.
between jobs and over night .
Your battery will last years

we used corded and battery
Corded is a bit lighter , battery is more convenient

.L.T.A.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom