I need something that blows

Joe Appleby

Supportive Member
Name
Joe Appleby
Please recommend an axle fan that blows straight up.
We like to place airmovers directly under various hanging rugs in our dry room. High CFM
would be best.

TomKing

Supportive Member
Name
Tom
Please recommend an axle fan that blows straight up.
We like to place airmovers directly under various hanging rugs in our dry room. High CFM
would be best.

What's the gain with thinking about high cfm? you only need a air movers that move the air at 700fpm. That is the rate to start to allow for evaporation.

Do you already have air movers that are disturbing the air? Dehumidification? HVAC control? Heat?

We have about 3000 cubic feet in the dry room.

We are drying over night with 2 450cfm B-Air Dehues and 4 Air King 30 inch fans that are wall mounted.

TomKing

Supportive Member
Name
Tom
2015-08-11 11.49.15.jpg

Joe Appleby

Supportive Member
Name
Joe Appleby
What's the gain with thinking about high cfm? you only need a air movers that move the air at 700fpm. That is the rate to start to allow for evaporation.
Do you already have air movers that are disturbing the air? Dehumidification? HVAC control? Heat?

I like big air Tom.
Yes to all above.

My bad Lee. Thank you.

You might want to look into the Drieaz Jet CXV or their Ace turbo dryer;)
Thanks Ray.
Ray's been kind enough to let us test one of his blowers.

Name
Nate W.
Thanks Ray.
Ray's been kind enough to let us test one of his blowers

I thought @Ray Burnfield only sucked.... As he is the vacuum guy..... Good to know he blows too...

The CXV can't blow directly up, no feet on the backside... The Ace can with very low amp draw, but doesn't move the same amount as the CXV...

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
If you only want air flow to expedite evaporation a Velo or Triad would blow directly up like that.

If you're trying to blow it dry Jet CXV or Force Nine can really kick ass, maybe hang them or mount a shelf for them to rest on.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom