I pity the fool

Name
cameron demille
No worries. I appreciate the business and the kind words. I've been super busy lately, so it's taking me a little longer to go through emails and voicemails

I should actually take this opportunity to introduce the new granite counter kits I just put together a couple days ago. Starter, Intermediate and Master kits. If you are thinking about, or planning adding granite counter service to your business, these kits are the most simplified and effecient ways to get the job done. No videos at this time, but I will be making one as soon as I can make the time. If you have any questions, just let me know.

You will need to add your sealer of choice and your own machine, or if you want to buy one from us, I can knock a little bit off the price to make it part of the package.

http://www.easystonecare.com/Granite-Counter-Care-Restoration-Kit-p/grntsvc.htm

Kellie Hiler

Name
Kellie Hiler
Cameron, is this kind of work easy on the back? I'm really trying to focus on services that will be easier on me and I'd love to offer this if I can do it.

Name
cameron demille
I have a bad back and bad shoulders. I'm tall (6'3"), i feel it in my shoulders more than my back. You can use a step stool to get behind the sink and towards the rear areas of the counter, that way you can get more leverage by just leaning on the machine. Most of it doesn't need much pressure. It's probably one of the easier stone services, compared do full on diamond refinishing and polishing counters, showers, floors, replacing tiles, repairs, etc.

The trick to making it physically easier is to lock your arms/body into a position and move your body to guide the machine around the top, not swing the machine with your arms.

Reactions: Kellie Hiler

Old Coastie

Supportive Member
Name
Stephen
Yeah, yesterday Andrew elf was doing his "Cameron" technique. On some marble. Had me rolling around...

But it works well for holding the Makita head flat and steady.

Reactions: Kellie Hiler

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom