I Stumbled Upon A Great Ink Solution

Willy P

Name
Willy P
I cleaned my accountant's office last week. I spoke with the staff member and she said ink spots had blown up on the carpet after it dried. I didn't see it when I cleaned, but it was obvious what had happened and it was ballpoint and not standing out in a busy pattern. Made no promises.
SO
I took a Purelle hand sanitizer in (gelled alcohol), gave the areas a good blotting, but they seemed to want to spread.So I really soaked the area in good, laid a towel down and stuck a box of copy paper on it. It worked perfectly. All the ink wicked up into the towel and there was nothing visible on the carpet.

Try it, you'll like it.And send me 20% every time you gain super hero status. Man these tights and hood are uncomfortable. And the gloves suck as bad as the banana hammock.

captain_canuck_wallpaper.jpg

-JB-

Name
JB
good one, hafta get me s'more to put in da pile w/the Felz.

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Inks real fukidy to get out- too easy to spread if you ain't careful. The gel seems to keep it in check.

Geez Greenie - you're a one man commercial these days. :wink:

Greenie

I know.. gotta make some bread somehow.

I would sell other ink removers, but they aren't any better, and i don't make a dime, so I don't....lol

The Bullet kicks ass.

Numero Uno

Name
Caesar
Purell works great in conjunction with polymer absorbent powder.it will pill the stain up into a gelled ball then you can extract out...

But if you ever want to do a beofre and after sharpie you hand .Let dry remove...

Sincerly...Caes

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom