I think I died and went to Texas..

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
Fruit Slice OdorSolv was developed as a stand-alone deodorizer about 2 years ago.

It is our most popular fragrance in Odor Solv, and in our Thermal Fog.

http://www.cobbcarpet.com/zen/index...earch_in_description=1&keyword=DCFS1+or+DCTH1

It is quite different from the Fruit-Solv witch is a Citrus solvent replacement.

Most Citrus solvents now cost from $50 for 40% diluted products to $100 for 95%
dLimonene.

As always, cleaners can buy where they get the best value.

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
One of the solvents can be irritating,

but it is classified as GRAS (generally recognized as safe)

and is in foods you eat frequently.

Tom Forsythe

Fragrances are personal. Most of us in the industry for awhile have lost our sense of smell. I no longer make any fragrance choices for good reason. Cleaners need to ask their customers if they like their choice of fragrances. Some customers do not want any fragrances. The best fragrances can cost as much as 3 times more than entry level fragrances and it is generally easy to know which are the most expensive fragrances if you have any sense of smell left. There are also different grades of d'limonene. We only use food grade and sometimes uses orange oil at a premium cost for consistency of fragrance. There is a tech grade
which will clean as well but can have variable fragrance. There is actually a grade below tech grade where the fragrance varies from bad to worse. We have found that most cleaners and customers like the citrus fragrances of lemon, lime and orange if it is of good quality.
Check out our new Citrus Solv II where my boss took his time to make the proper choices. We have heard from a cleaner that he had a customer mention that the fragrance smelled good enough to drink.

Reactions: Old Coastie
Back
Top Bottom