I wonder if Billy had

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikey P

Administrator
What does the price of Billy's Vortex have anything to do with his accident.

I have it on good word that he was not having any problem making payments.

It was his choice to do night work. Not Wizzy's.

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
So tell us WHY, if he was doing so well, would he decide to leave the carpet cleaning after such a short time?

Jeff Madsen

Supportive Member
Name
Jeff Madsen
Doug, generally I'm with you on this - but Billy has no knee left, at least not one that didn't need to be rebuilt. He won't be walking, let alone doing hard physical labor for quite some time. It seems to me his decision makes sense, given his situation.

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I always thought it was the same guy with 2 screen names

rhyde

Name
rhyde
Doug Cox said:
So tell us WHY, if he was doing so well, would he decide to leave the carpet cleaning after such a short time?

gee..... could it be his leg is f**ked up and he cant walk

rhyde

Name
rhyde
Mikey P said:
What a train wreck.

took the words right out of my mouth

ODIN said:
I wonder if the hippie cleaners in Portland are buying another V?

I do wish them well[/i]

No you don't ..you bitter dolt

last i heard the "hippie cleaners" has 5 employees not too bad for some one only in the biz 3-4 years

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
I apologize that I'm not as up to date with you Geniuses who seem to know just how injured Billy's knee is. All I knew was that he messed it up. Is there anything I missed?

Becker

Name
Becker
I like to think he made so much in such a short time he is now going to retire from carpet cleaning, not quit.

Come on the guy fell asleep behind the wheel. All those walk up spread him thin.

( Honestly I hope the guy comes out of this clean and with good health )

I have to think the insurance on one of those big trucks is alot.

I knew of a guy that leased a new van and TM. He was young and with a crappy driving record. $400 per month foe insurance on the van alone.

Yeah he is no longer in business.

Bob Foster

Probably because Blueline was already been paid out by a leasing company and not owed anything.

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
Why would Vortex feel obligated to forgive anything, they're a business that sold a product. It's not their fault a customer crashes his truck.

adamh

Supportive Member
Name
Adam Hale
AdamHale said:
I was just wondering why you all think anytime Vortex is brought up you will have ten owners jumping up and down and beating their chests about how great it is and 10 people ( most have never used one ) doing everything they can to slam the machine, the company, and anything else they can think of?

I see this has been no different.

" Vortex, Shawn, The Wiz, Blueline all suck!"

" Vortex, Shawn, The Wiz, Blueline all rule!"

Who gives a shift anymore!!!

Did we ever talk about stain removal, pre sprays and marketing? Or are we dragging this board down. I include myself in this.

Can we do something other than dis on each other?

BLUELINE1

Come On!

Someone was hurt in a collision and now we want to turn it into an ugly public debate over a manufacturer?

The shame is on us!

Get real and let me know if you would like to help out a fellow associate get back, literally, on his feet instead of fighting over who is who and who owns what and who's is better.Perhaps we can help eachother out instead of all this BS.

I am not hard to reach.

Thom

Name
Ron lippold
greg if that is whats needed i will help just let me know i will match you if you are scared i will still help

Bob Foster

Other than money to interim his overhead until he can do it again I am guessing that what he needs more is someone to fill his shoes and service his clients until he can at least work part of the time doing something.

6 months in business and all of a sudden your stopped dead. I can't think of a more awkward time in a start up. Ovations made to people about what you can do for them and just starting to show them all the while under extreme debt load worry and not enough hours to succeed.

What does he really need?
A truck that can do what he told his customers he can do.
Someone who is capable of delivering what he said he could do
A subsidy to pay the difference.

Sounds like a good operator should sub-out the work for him and he needs financial help and positive encouragement to succeed at what he set out to do.

He has a few strokes against him. If we could somehow could come up with some good ideas and real support in terms of what ingredients he needs that would give him and his family some comfort and hope.

Becker

Name
Becker
I have pictures to prove Tony was giving a class.

Harry.jpg

steve g

Name
steve garrett
Re: Come On!

BLUELINE1 said:
Someone was hurt in a collision and now we want to turn it into an ugly public debate over a manufacturer?

The shame is on us!

Get real and let me know if you would like to help out a fellow associate get back, literally, on his feet instead of fighting over who is who and who owns what and who's is better.Perhaps we can help eachother out instead of all this BS.

I am not hard to reach.

Thom

isn't it ironic this is the very guy that did take the bait to cash in his retirement?? I think that is the big story that has sinsationalized all this, because of the vortex propaganda we have all heard, also one other question noone else will ask but I will, since this was a frontal collision would driving another type of vehicle than a cab over beer can have allowed him to walk away??

Bob Foster

Steve, lets set that aside and see if we can brainstorm how to help Billy. Is there anyone who can get Billy to come to the board so he can let us know how to help him (and not give him a hard time)?

G

1. Where did Billy (or anyone who may actually know the whole story) ever say he left the business for financial reasons? I know nothing about any of this except the 45 minutes of mindless reading I just went thru to be able to respond......BUT.........why does everyone think that money had anything to do with him leaving? Maybe he hated the business, maybe physically he couldn't do it, maybe he won the Powerball?

2. I'm pissed at Shawn York now, because in his original post he used my patented word "boner". Only I am allowed to use this term, and it is reserved for insulting or name calling. "Terry Brevick is a boner" would be an example of this.

For any of us that complain about a V, and AT, or John's pad machines, or any other equipment, we better be pretty damn perfect ourselves!

steve g

Name
steve garrett
Bob Foster said:
Steve, lets set that aside and see if we can brainstorm how to help Billy. Is there anyone who can get Billy to come to the board so he can let us know how to help him (and not give him a hard time)?

I think york and blueline should lead the way for selling this guy a friggen white elephant machine and now the guy is out his retirment, after all maybe they should put their money where their mouth is about the machines going up in value as they get older

danpauselius

If he didn't have gap insurance, who's fault is that?

Are we gonna throw that on Vortex too? How about Ian?

This whole thing is ridiculous. I can't believe this has become a 4 page thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom