I would like to introduce myself

Name
Brad Gouveia
I got Mikey's email about introducing oneself to get free membership so I though I would give it a go.

I am more of a lurker than a poster. I been running my business in Colorado Springs for about 3 years now. Before that I worked for a guy up in Grand Forks ND for about 6 years. I learned allot of what to do and more of what not to do from him up there and thought I would give it a try when we move to Colorado. I only run one truck currently but if things are going like they have been it will not be long before thing start growing. I will say I have learned allot from the ICS board nad this board. I would also like to thank you guys for turning me onto fiber max that stuff is the best prespray I have seen. That is about all I have for now.

Thanks
Brad Gouveia
Clean Response

White Collar

Name
Nick Petersen
When I googled Fiber Max all I could find was a extraction and neutralizing product.

Where can I find this fiber max pre-spay.

I love looking at the different chemicals out there.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Commercial stuff is at 11.5 ph.

Why pay for shipping when I can just go down to my local supplier and get PC's POWERBURST?

My feeling is most of the chemicals we buy are of the same chemistry that every suppiler puts out. With 75% STTP as the water softner.

But if you just look at how that NEW AGE SHAMPOO (eNcaPSuLAtIoN) and its OVERPRICING
its all because of how its marketed.

Oh I see why some push this fiberstuff, its because they also sell GREENGLIDES!

Theres the connection!

Mikey P

Administrator
Jimmy

Not all of us have a local supplier that wen can hang out all day at, eating their doughnuts and stealing Power Gel tubes when they turn their backs.

I've gone through three 5 gallon buckets of the high pH stuff with zero issues.
As diluted as you can run this stuff with soft water I bet it does not go over 10.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom