ICE 2017 Observations

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
I'm not taking sides at all...but it seems like there are multiple anger-angles to this.
1, those that paid the high price for the Zipper feel the need to defend it and justify..
2, those that never got over the whole "you can't buy this - only Cintas can, f off little guy!"
3, those that understand this is business and pretty much everything gets copied in this world. (a freaking Audi and Range Rover or F150 can be copied)
4, those that only care about price and want to see cheaper option for a similar tool (this exist in every industry in the world, don't even try to explain it)
5, those that need some stupid Internet drama that in no way affect them or their business... it's just funny to see pregnant carpet cleaners and distributors get overly emotional and write theiir mesagges in everee posibble gramattical error..

Ivan Turner

Supportive Member
Name
Ivan Turner
Pregnant carpet cleaners, too funny. Then I looked down and realized I couldn’t see if I had my shoes on. So much has traveled through the gullet to the great repository above the waist that I am officially announcing my pregnancy. Confessions of a pregnant restorer.

Ivan Turner

Supportive Member
Name
Ivan Turner
While I don’t clean carpet anymore, I will say this, which has already been stated: you can make a knock off of anything. But you cannot copy the imagination and ingenuity of the “one” who created the Zipper. I met Eric at the Experience when he first unveiled the Zipper and knew it was going to be a big hit. Congratulations Eric!

Erik

Supportive Member
Name
Erik
2, those that never got over the whole "you can't buy this - only Cintas can, f off little guy!"

That's not at all how it went down. At the time I signed that horrible deal I was about to loose everything. Nothing went as it should have and the little money I made went to parts.
If I didn't make that deal, NOBODY would have a Zipper.

Willy P

Name
Willy P
Pregnant carpet cleaners, too funny. Then I looked down and realized I couldn’t see if I had my shoes on. So much has traveled through the gullet to the great repository above the waist that I am officially announcing my pregnancy. Confessions of a pregnant restorer.
Do you know who the father is?

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
That's not at all how it went down. At the time I signed that horrible deal I was about to loose everything. Nothing went as it should have and the little money I made went to parts.
If I didn't make that deal, NOBODY would have a Zipper.

I know....you said it a few times. But you also know that, to 95% of the industry that didn't know what was going on - it looked like a crappy move against them, so maybe there is that too.

Reactions: GreenTechAgain

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
I know....you said it a few times. But you also know that, to 95% of the industry that didn't know what was going on - it looked like a crappy move against them, so maybe there is that too.
I don't see it at all like that. He had an item. A huge company offered him a great deal that would support him for life if it worked out. Who would turn that down?

Currently I'm in negotiations with Cintas to provide entertainment to their employees as a Tom Cruise double. As the workers are busy soaking the carpets, I'll be paid to jump around on the tables and fake slip-and-fall scenarios. Then I'll start chanting in tongues about L. Ron Hubbard.

If things go well I won't be able to offer my services to anyone else, but my family will be fed.

Erik

Supportive Member
Name
Erik

I,m not seeing a problem.......
Planning is everything Damon. :rockon:

Reactions: Nomad74

Ivan Turner

Supportive Member
Name
Ivan Turner
That is funny stuff -----------> Currently I'm in negotiations with Cintas to provide entertainment to their employees as a Tom Cruise double. As the workers are busy soaking the carpets, I'll be paid to jump around on the tables and fake slip-and-fall scenarios. Then I'll start chanting in tongues about L. Ron Hubbard.

Reactions: Jimmy L and Nomad74

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom