If any of you have anything bad to say about Prochem..

John G

Mikey-----Clean much carpet today John?

Just as much as I wanted to... You?

nope I sure he just continued to shill his shit as the finest stand alone method out there
Steve g.

Still clueless eh Steve?

CleanEvo

I'm really glad I went with Prochem for my first machine. A good local distributor is what motivated my choice. I went with the Legend XL and I have to say that it's working out real nice. My customers are extremely pleased with the results.

Next time I'll upgrade to an Apex.

Their chemicals are unbelievable. Ultrapac is the best pre-spray i've used, and i've tried a few. Their spotters are excellent as well.

Able 1

Name
Keith
Why the apex? Go with the peak, I love mine! With all the things you can do to as far as getting the vac. and heat, I think I will buy another. Even though I really wanted the everest.

Keith

B&BGaryC

Name
B&BGaryC
Prochem is alright... Shoot, they are almost as good as BridgePoint.

Seriously, there is some stuff you have to have in Prochem, some stuff you have to have in Hydramaster, but the bulk of what I buy is Bridgepoint.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I've been pretty happy with Bridgepoint.
Maybe I will try Prochems chems again. It has been a loooong time.

J Scott W

Name
Jeffrey Scott Warrington
Brian Robison said:
I've been pretty happy with Bridgepoint.
Maybe I will try Prochems chems again. It has been a loooong time.

What ever happened to loyalty? Further evidence of the downward spiral of ethics in America.

:)

Scott Warrington

John Olson

Name
John Olson
What ever happened to loyalty? Further evidence of the downward spiral of ethics in America.

Oh Scott that is one can of worms you really don't want to open. I don't think your bosses want you opening it either :shock: Now Prochem might want you to though :lol:

TimP

I guess I'll open it....

Loyalty only goes so far.....I for one wont buy chemicals that clean as well as the competition for double the price. Hence the reason I have transitioned away from Prochem and Bridgepoint chemicals. I'm not saying that the chemicals are bad but just over priced....as in too much water in the jugs.

And yeah I know that there are a lot of cleaners out there that don't know any better.....but it's only a matter of time before the transition happens with these other cleaners. I for one didn't know any better at first.....

TimP

Judson O2. You can mix it 1-2 oz per gallon vs their zone perfect at 4-6 oz per gallon :shock: and costs the same!!!!

Or how about cobb powermax powder. 6.5 lbs cost about 13-14 bucks in a bucket (18.95 if you buy tubs) and makes the same as 36 bucks worth of zone perfect. :shock:

Or is there some other product that bridgepoint sells that I'm supposed to compare it to?

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Chems are like gas. I use what I want F the price. As prices go up so do mine.
How hard is that?

I can't wait for product to be shipped to me...no I don't plan ahead. lol
I like going to the supply store and getting what I need now.
This is America for chrimany's sake. :mrgreen:

TimP

My closest distributor is 200 miles away.....I keep enough supplies on hand to last me months as I have to order enough to get my stuff shipped free cause I'm a BDCC.

Loren Egland

Name
Loren Egland
Sounds like the 405 is a good machine from the posts here. How hot does it get at 2 gallons per minute at the carpet wand interface with 100 foot of 3/8" hose and Ti wand at sea level starting with 50 degree water? :)

Greenie

Josh said:
What cleans as well as BP and is at half the price?

You guys aren't serious are you?

If you read here daily, you have many options.

Distributor's Creed:

I am only in business to serve my customer.
I will only sell the best, there is no second best in my store.
I will only sell products that give the best value to my customers, not my wallet.
I will replace products in my store with better ones when I am made aware of them.
I will not intentionally lie, to anyone, ever.
I will seek education, so that I may educate my customers for their benefit.
I will listen to my customer, and serve their needs even if it is against my own personal bias.
I am an idependent thinker, I will not be brainwashed or influenced to act in ways that do not benefit my customer.

TimP

Well said Greenie.

And that's exactly the reasons why I'm not loyal to my local 200 miles away dealer.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
TimP said:
My closest distributor is 200 miles away.....I keep enough supplies on hand to last me months as I have to order enough to get my stuff shipped free cause I'm a BDCC.

I hear ya,
Mines 10 minutes away in traffic.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Greenie said:
Josh said:
What cleans as well as BP and is at half the price?

You guys aren't serious are you?

If you read here daily, you have many options.

Distributor's Creed:

I am only in business to serve my customer.
I will only sell the best, there is no second best in my store.
I will only sell products that give the best value to my customers, not my wallet.
I will replace products in my store with better ones when I am made aware of them.
I will not intentionally lie, to anyone, ever.
I will seek education, so that I may educate my customers for their benefit.
I will listen to my customer, and serve their needs even if it is against my own personal bias.
I am an idependent thinker, I will not be brainwashed or influenced to act in ways that do not benefit my customer.

wHILE READING that, I was hearing a short fat fiery hillbilly Preacher

Prochem??? I couldn't live without POWERBURST.
It is THE BEST pre-spray on the market today hands down.
Mixed at 3 heaping scoops pr gal, NOTHING will beat it in side by sides evaluations.

I wouldn't care if it was the most expensive chem on the market, we'd BUY IT.
If the EEEEEVVVVIIILLL supplier (to some of you) made it, I'd buy it from them

Just a short mention about JJ.
I like Les.
though I've never met him, I can tell he's "my kind of guy"
However, at 1-2 oz dilution some of yoiunz mention as being great... must be cleaning clean carpets.
Cause I sure wasn't impressed at 2oz.
and at 6oz, it couldn't knock out the current ChampEEn-O-DA-WOILD..........POWHA BUURST!

..L.T.A.

Reactions: Lee Stockwell

TimP

Yes powerburst is great for super filthy carpet. I agree 100% although bridgepoint makes a similar product called power break.

I personally don't use it cause it's hard on my respritory system. If I can't clean it with some powermax or boosted judson o2 I'm not sacrificing my lungs to get it clean. And so far I haven't found anything the two mention above PS's can't clean with aggitation, heat, and high flow, with an emulsifier boost. However I haven't cleaned any restauraunts with Powermax or Judson O2 as of yet. I have a tub of bridgepoint powerbreak left over from when I bought a case and it may be a year or two before it's gone now if it ever gets used.

G

I have never had a Prochem machine,but I think it was"what a nightmare trying to work on".I really am a fan of simplicity,and they are not the only over engineered machines out there,as for their "detergents",what I have used have worked fine.

Kevin

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom