If you believe that HWE is NOT STEAM CLEANING...

rwcarpet

Supportive Member
Name
Robert Hodge
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by DevilDogOh my God! It is f'n comical to read some of these comments. NONE OF YOU CLEAN WITH STEAM. NONE OF YOU. If you are attempting to do that you are wasting a lot of time. REAL steam would not provide enough flow to clean a carpet well.

What is wrong with you guys? God. It is ridiculous to read what so called good cleaners are yapping about.

I remember when the Powermatic crew came to town. We cleaned a commercial carpet with the 2100 and got good results cleaning extremely hot.

We then cleaned a area right next to that area with a Crossfire 4.4 with water that was barely 200 ATM. The results were the same.

It is sad to see the direction this industry is taking. Instead of cleaners learning to clean....we have guys that only think the equipment is important.

Just pathetic.

DevilDog

P.S.-Hey you heat loving whores...you are not cleaning with real steam...if you are...you are leaving a lot of soil in the carpet because steam will not flush.

I was just going to say the same thing but you beat me to it, Nylon 6,6 has a melting point of 256°C 492.8 ºF

It's interesting to read some of these posts from cleaners that have long since departed the cleaning business, or just departed! My Genny is still spittin' out 230* and more....depending on the outside temp and amount of flow.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom