If you had to outfit a 50 truck SS operation with a vacuum on each truck...

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
hmmm....interesting perspectives! Maybe this is the "right" spot to promote https://shop.sealadoor.com. Now....back to our regularly scheduled program, respectfully called "Stereotyping"...

LOL...get to stitching a flame suit for Mike's Scuz van.
If you think Siager was good for your biz, wait til you get Mike singing praises .

There will be guys buying them to wall paper their office where they keep their Oryx vac and $2000 dollar LittlePeeder CRBs....:lol:

..L.T.A.

Mikey P

Administrator
I have Seal A Doors on my van here in Weather Country.

Im work my guys this weekend, I'll ask if they think they whould use them but I have my doubts. The type of customer who would notice here on the coastt have doorways so big, you'd need four to do the trick.

Mikey P

Administrator
Coit didnt have vacuums on thier vans.

Towards the end of my career there someone gave me a Sanitaire 887...

That was the eye opener that led to The Logo..

Reactions: BIG WOOD

Acp

Name
Bjorn Marshall
bissell clean view.. excellent suction when brand new, better than my sc99 sanitaires. only $79 goes on sale sometimes for $69.

all vacuums once used on enough homes smell terrible and its kind of a pain to completely get rid of that funk, plus they are an extra thing to maintain for a big operation.

belts, brush rolls, bags, having to clean them out, smell... just throw the bissell away or even better donate it to a customer who needs one.

Reactions: Dolly Llama

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
So are we now providing market research for a company that is considered direct competition for many of us here? (Not me) The SS in my area doesn’t even carry vacs on their vans. Makes me scratch my head.

I would recommend the Proteam vac with edger. Kirby and royal is too heavy, Oreck is too flimsy and don't have edgers. I would not use a backpack vac due to the lack of a beater bar.

If a Stanley Steemer operation is using Zipper wands then it must prevac. The glides don’t allow for anything other than water to pass through. Good call on getting vacuums.

Reactions: BIG WOOD

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom