Im confused, is there 1 or 2 RugBadgers at MikeyFest08 ???

John Watson

Sorry, it's just my nature, hope I don't cause any problems( in a pigs eye)

Now what I am trying to figure out is my friend Dusty has come on Mikeysboard and changed his mind about this here Rugbadger Raffle being open to all instead of just the MikeyFest08 attendee's.

A few of us (Jimbo,JB, Randy and myself) on this board thought "Hey what a way to increase the value of going to MikeyFest08, Only the attendee's would get a chance at this. Then some Wiseass comes on awhining and wants someone to cheat.......Hey!!!! Cheaters ain't allowed on MikeysBoard!!!!

Fact tis he comes on in the middle of a post where I just got it figured out on how to get all these guys not going to MF08 (Thanks Wise) to send me their money so I could donate for them, but it would be my ticket if it won. a perfect scam, who would know the difference...The donation would be made, I would be able to stuff the ticket box to increase my chances of winning a new RugBadger Pro, a mate for my Miss Hildy....

Thats when my friend from Canadia stepped in and saved me from being banned from MikeysBoard cause I would have been acheatin too.. Whew, I dodged the bullet again, That there Mikey fella has been, alooken for the reason to ban my large rear appendage off this board.....

Now Im a gonna belly up to this here table and try to logically sorts this here delmas out, Im also a thinkin bouts asken a couple of dadgum questions.

That there Dusty fella is gonna have ta gits in here an a straghten mes out agins.

If this here RugBadger raffle was officialy started on Feb.9th.

What happened to the Rugbadger doorprise that was donated to MikeyFest08 on Jan 15th????

Is it still there for a door prize just the attendee's of MikeyFest08???? Is this a pig in a poke sort of thing????

I tried to call my friend Dusty in Canadia, but the wind must be ablowen to hard cause he aint answered me.

Does this mean I now have chances to win 2 RugBadgers on the same day??

What are the odds??

MikeyFest door prize Badger 1 out of 80????

Raffle, gonna buy at least 100 chances, out of ?????? don't know how many you guys are buyen yet. But, it sure is going for a good cause.

Even if I don't win I still got Miss Hildy and I gots a new story how I was offered the chance to buy a Rugbadger Pro for 2 bucks......

Michael Rossi

Re: Im confused, is there 1 or 2 RugBadgers at MikeyFest08 ?

John Watson said:
I tried to call my friend Dusty in Canadia, but the wind must be ablowen to hard cause he aint answered me.

My guess is that he has caller ID...

WISE

Mr. Watson--

After reading this post I am wondering...Who is the one whinin?

You are free to call me anything you wish--Dishonest is not one of em.

I must have missed the post with the official rules.

I believe I said, "If there is no issue with an absentee bidder, I would love to donate to a great cause and have a shot a a badger for my new Rug Spa. Please check with Dusty to make sure this is not going to open a can of worms as that is never my intent."

It would appear you are upset your odds just went from a winner amongst 80 people to ??? Understandable.

Let us not forget it is for a charity, however.

Mr. Forsythe, I agree that is a strong incentive to attend; as are the
numerous other activities and just hangin out with some industry pros.

I am not sure that the addition of raffles or door prizes or other events this close to the date will change travel plans of many...particularly those 2754 miles away. If it was about a Badger, I could buy one for about the cost of the trip. You will have to explain the PC comment...I guess you mean inclusive?

Anyway, please reread the thread and if I was out of line in any way I apologize to all--I believe I was quite straight forward, and honest.

WISE

Bob Foster

There is one RugBadger up for draw.

Dusty decided it would be in the best interests of the charity to open the draw up to everyone.

rhyde

Name
rhyde
some of you guys ain't too bright

if you had kept your traps shut the odds of winning would have been much better

Bob Foster

Well there is a OP machine from Clark up for grabs too!

That one you have to be at MF to have a chance.

Now everyone quit bitchin.

badger

Dusty,
I think it is really nice that you are putting up a rug badger to raise money for a charity. Your never gonna please everyone. I look forward to meeting you....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom