I'm curious.........

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
How many of you guys rag on Joe Bristor from personal experience or just hearsay.

hogjowl

Idiot™
I have had personal experience with him, and it was not good.

If you're just trying to stir up sh#$, go away. I'm not going to get in a pissing match with psycho's like Brister and his one or two friends. (Very few stay friendly with him for long.)

If you're looking for information regarding doing business with him, caveat emptor.

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
Let me make this easy for even you Marty.

1) Personal Experience

2) Hearsay

Now go get out your dictionary and give me your answer.

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
I guess you got me there.

I'm not stirring the pot. This question popped into my head and I thought I would ask it.

Mikey P

Administrator
Dave and Doug are the last Bristor cheerleaders to not be screwed over by him.

Their time will come, trust me.

Just ask, GG, Olsen, Harris every non interlink supplier who ever dared sell his cuffs

Name
I'm Rick James
SO who is joe bristor?

What ever happen to that Ken guy, who took people CC numbers?

XTREME1

RIP
Name
Greg Crowley
I don't rag on him but I wouldn't do business with him. Too many variables. I read yet another post of his and man if you are going to send something to someone complete the sale fully first and then you do not have to go through the whole rigamarole of he said, he said.

How often do you get people who say "if you do a really great job I know a ton of people who will keep you busy" I always do a great job and get tons of referals but the guy who says that usually isn't the guy refering a ton of business to me.

So when a carpet cleaner says "if I like it I will buy alot more" what that really means is "if I have extra money next year when I need more I might buy some from you if I don't find it somewhere else cheaper"

David,

Fair enough on your interpretation, I have reflected on what you said and would like to comment. I am so tired of suppliers using these BB's to troll for suckers. They all say the same BS "We have the 2nd coming of product that will change the world" They find a few cleaners to shill for them. Sooner or later they get exposed.

Once a BB shark has been exposed then I will NEVER let off of them because they all go into hiding and resurface. Look at Ken Harris he got that DUMB ASS James Copper to cover his ass and allow him to start fleecing cleaners again.

LIVE BY THE BOARDS DIE BY THE BOARDS

They all want the free exposer then cry foul when in back fires

Chris

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
Mikey- I am honest enough of a guy that I will be the first to say I was wrong if and when that time comes.

John Olson

Name
John Olson
Personal. It is all very public. I was one of those people that thought me and Joe was different he wouldn't turn on me. I told everyone he would never do me like everyone else. Man I feel stupid. if someone made a cuff that was as good as his i'd dump his cuffs in a heartbeat. Problem is there isn't one that works.Sals just doesn't cut it.

I really wish Joe had gotten help a long time ago but then again the meds might have hindered his creativity while making him
civil

Shane T

Name
Shane Tiegs
I never had a problem with Joe(althought some of the phone conversations got to be too long). He lost my buisness when he required me to send pic and sign a contract in order to purchase a product.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Like moths drawn into a fire.

They know not what they do lawd.

Shampoo

giggle!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom