Im going full retro.

Mikey P

Administrator
Just ordered a full set of vinyl cuffs and stainless joiners for the 370....:eekk:

5251ee92141b11e06726311089771865--popart-retro-style.jpg

Reactions: Sierra Clean Care

TConway

Supportive Member
Name
Thomas Conway
I have cuffs, every 25' and I still have Joe's cool cuffs on one of my set ups. The VwTm I went with Flash Cuffs, I actually prefer the Flash Cuffs on 2.5 hose.

My 2.5 cool cuffs were getting pretty old and had lost the locking bite that they once had, you can fix that with some black electric tape, in fact Joe sent them new with it on them, this is going back years and he had some issues at first with them. I believe he has improved them even more now, but I am on the Joe Bristor bad list so I have no clue how much better they are, and that is fine.

I made some cuffs for my own personal use, that DO NOT LEAK any air, now because I have cuffs every 25' if every set leaks just a little bit, over the whole run can add up by the time you get to the wand slot.
I can tell you I noticed a difference with my cuffs and no leaks vs the older cool cuffs that because of age were leaking air, on a TM with a 47+ blower I don't think it matters as much, but on a 45 or lower, any air leaks really is not wanted.
Now I can't remember how many cuffs you had on your set up Mike, but if you have them at every 25' I think you will notice a little difference.

Cuffs every 25' on 2.5 hose really helps tame the 2.5 hose, and the Flash Cuffs swivel really well, have positive lock for that unwanted hose reel cluster !@#$ when a cuff set up comes undone. I also like the button because I can take apart one handed....I really like that about the Flash Cuffs.

Last edited:

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
Oh it was great. The first words out of the instructors mouth were , “What are the ofactory senses.” After that, my head hit the desk.
Thanks the schwartz that i haven't taken a single class..did the instructor give you all the answers for the cert test?

Name
Jeff T
Just ordered a full set of vinyl cuffs and stainless joiners for the 370....:eekk:

5251ee92141b11e06726311089771865--popart-retro-style.jpg
Just get a few rolls of Teflon pipe thread tape(wrap hose with 3-4 layers), and get a few rolls of electrical tape(any vertical work). Nothing is perfect, but this comes close....

TConway

Supportive Member
Name
Thomas Conway
Oh it was great. The first words out of the instructors mouth were , “What are the ofactory senses.” After that, my head hit the desk.
I sat and WATCHED him drift off....I was like no way he is really gonna...he started to snore so I kicked him under the table lol. It was a huge class to all 3 of us....his snore was heard I know that.

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
I sat and WATCHED him drift off....I was like no way he is really gonna...he started to snore so I kicked him under the table lol. It was a huge class to all 3 of us....his snore was heard I know that.
I better be nice to you. You got a lot of wood on me.

Willy P

Name
Willy P
I hit myself with a frozen hose last night as I was rolling it on the reel. I felt like someone punched me, it knocked my glasses off. I though I was going down for the count. I hate winter! :winky:

How did it feel the 3rd or 4th time until you figured it out?

Back
Top Bottom