I'm leasing my company out

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
Looks like my lead Technician was making waaaay too much money :mrgreen: because now he is going to lease my company in the Sacramento area.

That's my baby but the numbers work for me.

I will tell you that I will make probably 25% of what the company did in 2010....but I will be completely hands off.
All my overhead is gone.

He will take over the costs of Service Monster and the phone lines etc. (unfortunately he won't be using Full Circle...yet)
and any marketing costs..yada yada yada...I will still maintain the $11.00 a month website. lol

So I'll be getting a set paycheck.....which is approx 25% of the total gross of last year (that's what I based it on)

I won't be taking a % of the income...So the sky is the limit for him.

Really, at the end of the day...my take home pay will be about the same. Ok, a little less...but no headaches...until he misses a payment lol.

With the Dallas area growing a little ....and now Las Vegas again....it's a good thing.

Just thought I would let you guys in on it.

Be gentle. :oops:

Decent down payment too.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I've given over the reigns early...because of the Groupon deal starting tomorrow.

He won't really take over until March 1st but they are handling all operations as of tomorrow.

It's really funny how I decided to lease out my company and then soon after the Groupon peeps called me to get that set up.
We had been talking about the lease for months....but for some reason we jumped into it this month. Go figure.

It just worked out really well.

Hopefully it continues to work out just as well or better.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom