I'm so glad my last TM purchase...

Name
Noble Carpet Cleaners
was with a large factory built/supported mfg'r and not some slob who claims to "build with a passion". This guys early video slams his competition as pricey. Well dude, I'm not going to fork out that kind of money (10/15/20k dollars) and risk not getting factory support through a local supplier who by the way does a complete installation and fixes my sh.. when stuff goes wrong. And things go wrong.

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Are you saying the blue baron tm (I remember seeing videos of it displayed in front of his garage) is or isn't reputable?

Name
Scott Turknett
Someone called me trying to sell me on this summer. Their Dad passed and they needed to sell this Blue Baron that he just bought. I said sorry for their loss, but no thanks. They wanted $4500 with 40ish hours

Bob Pruitt

Name
Robert Pruitt
Best slide in TM's I ever had were made by a guy named Les Scott. Turbo Tech. He was an early Engineer at Hydra Master... I think.
Big blower and best components of that time. Very little trouble and parts that did break were available at Auto Parts stores.
My point is it is possible to get good equipment from small manufacturers. There are people I know that love Judson.

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Well then, would you mind shutting up?

not til I breath my last, Pokechop :cool:
or dementia sets in and I forget how to change a spark plug

What's wrong with it?

motor's toast, needs a new waste tank and the burner fire box is about to rust thru are the big ticket items, Keith
I let it go to he11 the last few years I was running it too...so there's lots of nickel and dime stuff that will add up to a 5gal bucket of nickels and dimes

.L.T.A.

Reactions: hogjowl

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
not til I breath my last, Pokechop :cool:
or dementia sets in and I forget how to change a spark plug

motor's toast, needs a new waste tank and the burner fire box is about to rust thru are the big ticket items, Keith
I let it go to he11 the last few years I was running it too...so there's lots of nickel and dime stuff that will add up to a 5gal bucket of nickels and dimes

.L.T.A.
Burner fire box??? How old is that hunk of metal??? Does it burn coal to heat the water?

Reactions: Jim Morrison

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Burner fire box??? How old is that hunk of metal??? Does it burn coal to heat the water?

231,000 btu kero burner, Woodie

Few have have ever seen sustained heat they're capable of

As N.N. once said

"Hot enough to burn a baby's face off "

Fo reel
Sustain 270 ATM with 12 flow wide open

Ain't no kid stuff

LTA

Reactions: Jim Morrison

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
231,000 btu kero burner, Woodie

Few have have ever seen sustained heat they're capable of

As N.N. once said

"Hot enough to burn a baby's face off "

Fo reel
Sustain 270 ATM with 12 flow wide open

Ain't no kid stuff

LTA
I knew that'd get you boiling, LOL!! You gotta watch out for guys like me, or we'll harass you, if you give an opportunity.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom