Impressed with Cobb's UltraSeal more and more..

idreadnought

Supportive Member
Name
Richard
I really like the impregnator for tile and stone and the Solvent carpet protector for carpet. Tough to get sprayers to hold up to the stuff, but thats the trade-off. Impregnator just works enough said, the reason I like the solvent protector besides working is that it dries super fast. I always hated offering teflon and then spraying a few gallons on a carpet that I worked so hard to dry in the first place. The solvent protector actually improves dry time a little bit.

As far as ordering I have been ordering from cobb for about 5 years. I only order 5 gallon or big buckets, Last order was 10 buckets powermax, 6 jugs brighter, 3 jugs each impregnator, and sovent protector, 1 solvent deodorizer, 2 tile stripper, 4 ammonia (mix with brightner) and because they were shipping freight, I was able to add 6 boxes blocks for free shipping. They normally don't include blocks for free because they are bulky and cost as much to ship as buy sometimes.

Cobbs has been a huge blessing for us. The prices are great the products work and he really cares. Thanks to Mikeys board for helping me find him.

Old Coastie

Supportive Member
Name
Stephen
My order for Ultraseal Impregnator placed Sunday night is due to arrive Wednesday.
That sort of turnaround is what I get from my local pimp and Excellent Supply, even though unlike you moghuls, my orders are small and infrequent.

Good stuff.

clean image

Name
Carl Maddock
Cobb sealers turns the hoses on our gallon sprayers hard. I believe mineral sports is the carrier.

Not sure how the IPS will like it.

Mr Clean:
I missed your question

We also use stone pro - pro sealer and gold by CBP. As well as others that are multi component for speciality or consolidation. Then there is also the enhancers.

The gold is for the products like limestone or such.

I sealed about 2k of polished crema marfil with Cobb while back, I poured it straight out of bottle and spread, main goals was saturating the 1/8 grout lines. Other than the smell, let it dry and buffed. No way your gonna do that with gold.

The more "solids" the product, the difficulty you may have in buffing the excess.

As a sealing "pro", There is always going to be that line where you are choosing the best possible product for a given surface and ease of use.

Reactions: Lint Basket

Able 1

Name
Keith
I have an apartment complex that I work for that wants their tile cleaned in every unit while we are cleaning the carpet.. It adds about 15mins and between $50 and $100 to the invoice. They want to seal it themselves, so I am going to show the cleaning lady how easy it is with Cobbs stuff, she will be so happy she isn't doing it on her knees!

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
Cobb sealers turns the hoses on our gallon sprayers hard. I believe mineral sports is the carrier. . . .

We also use stone pro - pro sealer and gold by CBP. As well as others that are multi component for speciality or consolidation. Then there is also the enhancers.

The gold is for the products like limestone or such.

I sealed about 2k of polished crema marfil with Cobb while back, I poured it straight out of bottle and spread, main goals was saturating the 1/8 grout lines. Other than the smell, let it dry and buffed. No way your gonna do that with gold.

The more "solids" the product, the difficulty you may have in buffing the excess.

As a sealing "pro", There is always going to be that line where you are choosing the best possible product for a given surface and ease of use.

Water-based sealers always leave more haze.
Have you actually tested our Impregnator, side-by-side with the Aqua Mix Gold ?

P. S. Our carrier is not OMS in the Ultraseal Impregnator.
It is a purer solvent with less aromatics for less odor.

Reactions: Lint Basket

Able 1

Name
Keith
Why not "just" charge them $40 or so per unit...

They can't do it for any less.
More then I already am for the cleaning? They are trying to save some money.. They can probably seal 8 apts per gallon.

Able 1

Name
Keith
I'm cleaning tile in high end apartments..
So you told them the price or the Cobbs......

Marty, tell him

Not yet.. I look out for my custies first! They f'n love me!! They call and tell me that! Service first my friends!

Reactions: Mikey P

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
Sorry Sam,

I didn't see the email from Mikey until yesterday, since I was @ The ARCS convention in San Antonio.

I will add one of our new microfiber applicators for my tardiness.

MicroFinishPad.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom