Interesting Article Regarding Groupon....

Name
Damon
I have to say that I've noticed less and less certificates being sold on Groupon. I check the deals literally everyday as I am always on the fence of whether to do it or not.

I know they have more Deal of the Day promotions in each market, but still seems overall slower except for the F & B stuff of course.

Will be interesting to see where Groupon and the others are in the next couple of years.

Cool article, worth the read:

http://www.minyanville.com/businessmark ... 1/id/34936

smastio

Name
Steve Mastio
Yeah - Interesting article. It should be interesting to see what happens after the IPO; which direction the company strategy goes and the which direction the corp management goes :)

gavin

gosh what kind of liabilities are they incurring, the business plan seems like it should be pretty straight forward and very profitable. I guess it's hard to grow too fast. slow and steady for me.

Brian R

Name
Brian Robison
I can live without them...but it's fun figuring it out.

They don't need to sink like a stone....but they could "regulate" somethings.....and that's what I think will happen.......maybe it is happening already.

What we need to do is start a website that encourages the people to call the companies directly when they see the deal on Groupon.

I for one will do a little more even for the same price if they call me directly.

If I could get it to half and half.....it would be a killer deal.

Just the 20 ro 30 people who call me directly make the whole campaign better.

Ok, here it goes....I will be starting a at "Call the deal of the day companies directly" facebook page etc.

Who's with me??

Groupon will still make tons of money....and we'll get a bigger chunck of that.

Oh, I think I just started a revolution.....you heard it here first folks.

AND I WANT CREDIT FOR IT DAGNABIT!!!!! :mrgreen:

Back
Top Bottom