Interesting call from a branch bank this am

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
It seems someone went into the ATM area during the night, took a dump and also pissed on the floor. The tech's can't wait to for the opportunity! :frown:

Maybe they were shocked at their account balance? :winky:

Wouldn't they have the poop-a-trator on camera. Now that would be gross! :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Mark Saiger

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
It was a bum that did it.

They said he sleeps there every night. I think I'd move the ATM outside, it has to hurt their business with him sleeping in there.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
the "boss's son" had no escape :biggrin:
Yea I got dealt that card too! :biggrin:

The tech's don't mind the bio jobs, while gruesome they get paid so much more they somehow manage through them. ;)

Seriously the cleaning isn't as bad as later putting together the pieces of what actually happened. Death scenes are not as bad as murders or suicides. Some of that stuff sticks with you for a while. :errf:

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
Yea I got dealt that card too! :biggrin:

The tech's don't mind the bio jobs, while gruesome they get paid so much more they somehow manage through them. ;)

Seriously the cleaning isn't as bad as later putting together the pieces of what actually happened. Death scenes are not as bad as murders or suicides. Some of that stuff sticks with you for a while. :errf:

I have some things still rolling around in my head and heart after cleaning up after one particular suicide. I won't share them here, because they don't need to be in everyone's heads here too.

Reactions: Desk Jockey

Mark Saiger

Mr Happy!
Name
Mark Saiger
I have had a few calls from public places with Someone not being able to make it to the bathroom....

Has been very profitable.

Usually get a service call invoice....

Then, after that, they want the entire bank carpets cleaned.....just because.

We love these....

Sometimes want to send Christmas cards & candy to the person that caused the situation :)

Reactions: Desk Jockey

dealtimeman

Everyday is Saturday.
Name
Michael
hopefully the bum had a high fiber diet, or else it will be a nasty job for sure.

high fiber diet and the guys will be in and out pretty quick.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Actually we used a turbo tool its cleans the floor much nicer! :winky:

They did call back early this AM and said he had urinated again.

Before we sent a truck they called back and said they watched the video and saw he had spilled a soda and they didn't need us after all.
:lol:

Tom Sedwick

Name
Tom Sedwick
So... I'm confused... is this a daily task when they open the branch? Watch the recording and see what he did last night? You guys must get some really interesting phone calls!

Reactions: Art Kelley

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
So... I'm confused... is this a daily task when they open the branch? Watch the recording and see what he did last night? You guys must get some really interesting phone calls!
This branch is a mile from the homeless shelter, so this guy has it figured out.
The ATM is in a heated vestibule and he stays there when its cold. They need to move the ATM out of there so they can lock it up.

Interesting calls, yes we get all kinds of them. Water, Fire, Sewage, Mold, BioRecovery, Hording. We see it all. :cool:

Tom Sedwick

Name
Tom Sedwick
This branch is a mile from the homeless shelter, so this guy has it figured out.
The ATM is in a heated vestibule and he stays there when its cold. They need to move the ATM out of there so they can lock it up.

Interesting calls, yes we get all kinds of them. Water, Fire, Sewage, Mold, BioRecovery, Hording. We see it all. :cool:

I've been to quite a few fire losses where the homeowner was a hoarder. Tough to figure out what the place actually looked like before the fire, let alone sifting through it afterwards.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
DSCN8023_zpsgxpqghzl.jpg

This was a clean one.

We had a really bad one in the fall that was so bad they had to wear respirators to work in. Lost a crew leader who just refused to go back.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom