Interview with our MB CleanCo owners..

Name
Nate W.
That's what I had read over the years... If you don't send in the monthly maintenance cards, your warranty is void... I can turn a wrench which isn't a problem, Butler is very good at making it easy to work on... Holy quick connects.....:lol:

jcooper

Name
Jerry Cooper
Three hours is REALLY far...right?
Am I just being a weenie?
Omaha is only about 2 hours and 15 minutes. That's an hour and a half better than KC round trip.

Anything more than an hour, better be a camping trip!

And what if it takes them all day or more than one(day). "Hey babe, you mind following me to drop the van off 2-3 hours away?" My wife would laugh in my face!:lol:

Name
Jeff T
I'm glad i bought a Cleanco, and very happy my TM mechanic comes to me...... he's coming with me to P/U my new gear i bought today, and helping to install some new toys i bought for the shop....... I have to buy him lunch.......

Reactions: SamIam

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
Find out exactly is happening with the clutch. Is it the electrics, bearings or friction surface
I guess it's the bearings. They get replaced after the swap. I keep a spare with me in the truck so it's easy for my mechanic.

After bearings are replaced it's nice and quiet...for a few months to a year.

I WISH I had a distributor that would come here!

And would listen to my concerns.

Reactions: Cleanworks

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
When I bought mine they gave me weekly logs to fill out for the warranty. Squeeky belts from the serpentine mean replace. Make sure they are Gates Fleetrunner " Green Stripe" instead of OEM.

hogjowl

Idiot™
On my 2015 the belt started squealing and on my second trip over they found it was the GM tensioner. No problem since replacing it. On the 2017, it was squealing when I went to pick it up new. They replaced the belt and mounted a wider pulley on the advice of Cleanco. It stopped the squeal for maybe a week. Now I'm going back for another attempt.

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
And now welcome to my .............world.
Remember Gates fleetrunner " Green stripe"

And find out how to do it yourself.

I mark the belt tensioner with a marker so I know how much the belt stretches. Only takes an inch before you replace or you hear........squeek squeek.

Reactions: Lee Stockwell
Name
Nate W.
Isn't squealing synonymous with pigs?!? I see nothing wrong in that case then... :clap:

First world problems......

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
My mechanic told me my machine was right on the limit of it's design and tragic failure if not monitored. The clutch would always be on the edge of failure, that and the serpentine.

Name
Jeff T
On my 2015 the belt started squealing and on my second trip over they found it was the GM tensioner. No problem since replacing it. On the 2017, it was squealing when I went to pick it up new. They replaced the belt and mounted a wider pulley on the advice of Cleanco. It stopped the squeal for maybe a week. Now I'm going back for another attempt.
Ask them if they laser aligned it. That's how mine was set up. Never had an issue with the belts squealing...... It's all about the laser man.......

Reactions: SamIam and Russ T.

darcie smith

Name
darcie smith
Anything more than an hour, better be a camping trip!

And what if it takes them all day or more than one(day). "Hey babe, you mind following me to drop the van off 2-3 hours away?" My wife would laugh in my face!:lol:
I do it for Scott. His distributer is 2 1/2 hrs away, but usually we stop and have lunch/dinner somewhere I like so it works out.

Russ T.

Supportive Member
Name
Russ Terhaar
Welp, I'm buying a new water pump for her tomorrow, along with the clutch and a proper oil change.

My mechanic said it's somewhat hard to find and imported from Italy, this wierd pump Cleanco uses.

Maybe someone could verify?

Out of commission tomorrow morning marks the first time she's let me down in 4 years.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom