Shawn Forsythe
Chris Muetterties said:
Hello Shawn

3 top selling Chems at CCCS

Zone Perfect by Bridgepoint
ProChem's Dry Slurry
PC3 by Kleenrite
Viper Venom
We also do quite a bit with CTI's stain removal products.

These stand out in this store, but I am unsure about the company in general.

Name
Lee Stockwell
Which company has come closest to carrying on the better parts of the Steam Genie legacy?

How did the "Lowes job" story get started?

You are one of my favorite board participants.

Thanks,
Lee

Name
Shawn Forsythe
Last Call-----

I have to be heading home soon. It's been a pleasure being here, and I want to thank everyone for being good sports.

5 more, then I have to call it a night.

Mikey P

Administrator
Let me give you a safer new guy hypothetical..

You sold the Newb a new unit and van that best fit his budget and demographic now what do you insist that he puts in it besides the mount.

Name
Shawn Forsythe
Lee Stockwell said:
Which company has come closest to carrying on the better parts of the Steam Genie legacy?

How did the "Lowes job" story get started?

You are one of my favorite board participants.

Thanks,
Lee

I have to say that Bob Vawter has done an admirable job at keeping a number of units "on the road", with his rebuilding and renewing efforts. It's good that he's around. It does me no good to say it, but I still think that the Steam Genie Slide-in's and PTO systems were amongst the best creations of this industry. And If I found one in good condition, I would be tempted to snatch it up myself.

Matt King is also making a valiant effort to keep the spirit alive, with his inspired units on the same basic PTO design. I really hope he makes it a success that he is able to keep it going.

I think Jimmy Ladwig started the Lowes story, right after I left Steam Genie. He pondered that I must be selling carpet there, as a joke. Those who have butted heads with on the boards, like Willy, took it to extremes.

It used to bother me a tad, because it was meant to be demeaning. After a time, I didn't mind it. Now, I honestly think its funny, and would not hesitate to play along. Hey, I'm a Jimmie Johnson fan, and do prefer Lowes to HD. It's all in good fun.

Thanks Lee, for your parting comment. I've always liked your posts too. It's too bad what happened over at ICS. Way out of control.

Name
Shawn Forsythe
Mikey P said:
Let me give you a safer new guy hypothetical..

You sold the Newb a new unit and van that best fit his budget and demographic now what do you insist that he puts in it besides the mount.

A vacuum hose reel with a solution hose reel on a stack bracket, a chemical rack. A decent upholstery tool, my preference being a Drimaster.

If the guy is doing alot of commercial work, I will explain the benefits of encapsulation and a Cimex. That it will make him competitive in a market where using just a TM will be difficult to be profitable and priced right.

Mikey P

Administrator
Great job Shawn.

But I still think Nellos would have pulled better numbers.

See ya soon and thanks for all the time you put in here.

Name
Lee Stockwell
Nick would have been more entertaining....lol (perhaps self-destructively)

However I'd recommend that he let Kim type and "edit" his comments.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom