Interview with Shawn York 9-26-07

BLUELINE1

AND........... If I catch Shawn with BleuLine Cheese in his mouth he is history!

Sorry, but the Cubbies are up.............

T.

Mikey P

Administrator
BLUELINE1 said:
Allow me to point out that there are only TWO titanium foundry's left in North America. Ruger (yes, firearms) Investment Castings (Who did Ping and Callaway) golf clubs and where I welded the first ever titanium wand has been dismanteled and now there is now only Coast Castings, Mexicali MX. to do all of the work for all American companies that desire TI products.

Figure out the SS vs. TI conversion. Most if not all of the TI was and is poured from scrap medical hip bones and other medical prosthessises from America and Russia.

Thom

ok...

So why not supply the V and all BlueLINEs with a great wand instead of a mediocre, under jetted POS, poor airflow, hack welded Westpak?

-JB-

Name
JB
Shawn,

Why are you dodging my other question?

when do you think you guys will be able to manufacture a unit that can out perform my Steamin Deamon?

Does it intimidate your manhood?

cu

Supportive Member
Name
Cu
why did you let porky get away from your clutches without a v in Atlanta back in 2001
that was your best chance ever to get him to unlock his pocket
but you blew it

where do you see the design of tm,s going in the next 10 years

Greenie

I'm hoping for Nuclear, we could use the extra heat with the high flow, and then we could lose the rattley smelly diesel.

Greenie

Shawn York said:
I would say that 25 to 30% of current V owners were directly influenced in some way by what they read on industry forums

wow!

That is much more than I would have guessed.

There is obviously are larger voice via internet than the mainstreamers would have you think.

Mikey P

Administrator
Seriously Shawn, you and I both know that the Wand is just about the most important factor in HWE cleaning.

Why short change your customers?

The V is so worthy of a Titanium Wand with high flow and a included GGlide.

Or at least a Greenhorn.

Beat AT to the punch buddy.

Bob Foster

Kind of reminds you of GM or Ford putting the cheapest tires they could buy on a $40,000 car or truck.

Greenie

In BLUEline/Vortex's defense, it's not always easy explaining to the average Joe cleaner or better yet the average multi-truck owner, the value of spending $100-150 more for a simple carpet wand. And this would be x2 for a big truck.

Add to that the fun of explaining to the Dealer the exact same thing.

BLE/Vortex makes machines, not wands......right now.

Greenie

Shawn mentioned earlier about eating crow's butt, I would like to know what Shawn thought of the Competition's truck on display inside at Connections?

Since most of the coolest stuff was not AeroTech Mfg. I would be asking myself who's ideas they were, and how can I tap that idea pool?

Actually I wouldn't be asking anything, I would have hired Michael Schoeny a long time ago, then those ideas would have been mine, and that would have been a Vortex everyone was gawking at.

Mikey P

Administrator
Well Yaps, I think we're about done.
Great job. Thanks for spending so much time on the fist half.
And thanks for being a good sport in the second. I hope you had some fun doing this

I hope Thom is not to cranky tomorrow..

Will we be seeing you at Mikefest in February?

Muchas gracias compadre.

Miguel

Mikey P

Administrator
One last word.

I noticed a big difference in Shawn at Connections this year. By not having to be on stage all day, worrying about sales and "working" the audience, he was a joy to be around. He was relaxed and able to have a good time for the first time in Vegas. It was nice to see.
Selling off his baby to BL probably added years to is life.

I am very happy for the guy.

Unfortunately Adam and Thom will probably be dead by Mikefest..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom