Interview with Tony Wheelwright 1-10-07

harryhides

Name
Tony
Richard Chavez said:
Chad spill the dirt on Sir Tony!
He talked in his sleep didn't he?

Was he johnny apple seed all over Europe? :p

Two blonde Swedes in Paris and only a small room with a double bed that we HAD to share...........

I also met and took Miss California 1968 back to Montreal with me so you can think about that one your sick baaaastaaard.

JohnnyV

I used to Smoke Dope and Airbrush Naked Chicks on Vans in the 70's. You think I would have what it takes to do Leather work?

harryhides

Name
Tony
Larry Cobb said:
Harry;

Do you miss the questions from Jeff Cross at the CleanFax Board.

You always did a good job on them!

:p

Larry Cobb

Yes, it was fun and perhaps we can bring them back here, along with T ony' s Tuesday Teasers, I think enough time has passed by now to do some of them again.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
This is a hypothetical question of course, but you are driving down a mountain road on a dark night and come upon a wrecked car, fire starting to spread, the driver clothes begin to ignite, you have no water, no fire extinguisher and as you go over to pull the driver out you realize it's Todd.

Would you piss on him to save him?
:twisted:

G

On a serious note...

How do your real kids work out in the business if they do? I heard that you have some helping or working. How do or does your relationship change with them and how?? Is it a good or bad thing..or do you swear at each other alot...like myself and Jimmy.

harryhides

Name
Tony
JohnnyV said:
I used to Smoke Dope and Airbrush Naked Chicks on Vans in the 70's. You think I would have what it takes to do Leather work?

Sounds like you'd do great Jonny !! lol

G

And when your sitting up on sniffer row at the local strip bar...do the girls shave downstairs?

harryhides

Name
Tony
Richard Chavez said:
This is a hypothetical question of course, but you are driving down a mountain road on a dark night and come upon a wrecked car, fire starting to spread, the driver clothes begin to ignite, you have no water, no fire extinguisher and as you go over to pull the driver out you realize it's Todd.

Would you piss on him to save him?
:twisted:

I'd pull out my handkerchef and wrap him up in it til the flames went out then I'd piss on him. May you rot in hell lol

harryhides

Name
Tony
chad said:
On a serious note...

How do your real kids work out in the business if they do? I heard that you have some helping or working. How do or does your relationship change with them and how?? Is it a good or bad thing..or do you swear at each other alot...like myself and Jimmy.

Two kids work in the biz and it does not appear to have changed the relationship - if anything it helps as it unites us on a shared project. There really hasn't been any friction or cussing.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Congratulations on raising your daughter right, I can only imagine the pain had she wanted to see the museum. :shock:

I better quit I have girls too & I'd hate to have pay back just for a joke! 8)

harryhides

Name
Tony
chad said:
And when your sitting up on sniffer row at the local strip bar...do the girls shave downstairs?

It may be hard for you to imagine Chad, but I just was never into the stripper thing.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Tony
I better go great talking with you and picking on you...although I have wondered about the hypothetical question for quite sometime, now I'll sleep better!

See ya
Richard 8)

harryhides

Name
Tony
Richard Chavez said:
Tony
I better go great talking with you and picking on you...although I have wondered about the hypothetical question for quite sometime, now I'll sleep better!

See ya
Richard 8)

You're welcome Richard, you sound like another good Samaritan, take care
you;re alright.

harryhides

Name
Tony
Brian Luddy said:
Do you think that Global Warming is really happening or are you a republican and put blinders on when this question comes up?

Brian, the further north you go the more you can see it. As to the causes, I don;t know but I do think that as Conservatives we should think more about Conservation.

harryhides

Name
Tony
Jim Pemberton said:
I meant to come on earlier Tony, but I've spent most of my night writing pages of angry notes about an article in the January Cleanfax regarding the SOA. When you see it, you'll know why.

All I can say is the author gave me a lot of ammunition.

Nice to have friends like you Tony, as well as the rest of you guys, to help me stand up for what is right.

I look forward to hearing about it, Jim. You are a real brick and I'm so glad to have gotten to know you better.

JohnnyV

One daughter married and another engaged. God Damn G.W. has robbed me of walking one down the aisle and now it looks like he may be robbing me again. We may be having another JP wedding in a month or so. Future Son in law was put on alert that his unit will be shipping over soon...

harryhides

Name
Tony
JohnnyV said:
One daughter married and another engaged. God Damn G.W. has robbed me of walking one down the aisle and now it looks like he may be robbing me again. We may be having another JP wedding in a month or so. Future Son in law was put on alert that his unit will be shipping over soon...

That's a bummer Jonny, I've been following the story while fending off all these bonehead questions. I think we can easily forget how hard it must be for the familys of the men and women serving overseas, Waiting and worrying.

harryhides

Name
Tony
Mikey P said:
Do your neighbors and employees think you're queer for not liking Hockey?

My neighbors are pretty weird, the Chiropractor is OK but the other one reminds me of Odin. Anyway they don't know me that well. It;s not that I don;t like it - I didn't grow up playing Hockey in school, I played Rugby, Soccer and Squash. The employees have to be very careful in what they think/say about me and I so I don't hear about it.

Mikey P

Administrator
Do you fraternize with your employees?

A beer after work?

Sit with them in the lunch room?

Tell them about that Wacky Mike's antics at the Water Cooler?

Have them over for what ever weird holidays you have up there?

JohnnyV

One sure way to ruin a good employee is to befriend them....It just never works out. You can be acquaintances but never friends.

harryhides

Name
Tony
Mikey P said:
Do you fraternize with your employees?
A beer after work?
Sit with them in the lunch room?
Tell them about that Wacky Mike's antics at the Water Cooler?
Have them over for what ever weird holidays you have up there?

Nothing so crazy as Ken Snow with make up and all. But we do have staff get togethers and Bar B Q's at the shop or something else like paintball.
We've had a few over here but usually go out to a restaurant or a game or concert. Since we clean for the largest arena here ( 17,000 fabric covered chairs mmmmmmm) I get freebies on a regular basis. I do tell a couple about the board, mainly my mechanic guy as we implement stuff I learn here.

JohnnyV

Well I'm off to kill people in Battlefield 2142....If any of you are computer Geeks or Hard Core PC gamers....its a hoot. Thanks for taking the "Hot Seat" Tony. I could tell it was really not all that hot for you to deal with.

Cheers.
JohnnyV

harryhides

Name
Tony
JohnnyV said:
Well I'm off to kill people in Battlefield 2142....If any of you are computer Geeks or Hard Core PC gamers....its a hoot. Thanks for taking the "Hot Seat" Tony. I could tell it was really not all that hot for you to deal with.

Cheers.
JohnnyV

You're welcome Jonny, I look forward to meeting you .....I think.

ps, you;re dead right about fraternizing too much.

harryhides

Name
Tony
cmaster said:
Give us your honest opinion of Ken Harris?

Hi Paul, I'm not a psychiatrist but my uncle is and personally I think he is just NUTS plain and simple. And it not that I think that;s such a bad thing in fact I think that if the truth be known there is a nutty side to all of us and that's what makes people so interesting but with Ken it's pretty near every side of him that is "bent".

And that's my professional opinion as an Inspector trained to spot a defect.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom