Interview with Werner Braun PART TWO 3-14 -07

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
Werner just called me and promised to answer as many of your questions as possible over the next few days.

Thanks to all of you who participated tonight.

truckmount girl

1800greenglides
Name
Lisa Smith
Werner,

Thank you very much for your time. I'm sure this was NOT easy for you. Please check back and try to answer some questions that were not addressed, more fully answer those that had to be brushed over quickly, and also update us on the latest developments. We as an industry, would really like to have some input into the policies, procedures and developments which effect our livelihoods to their very core.

Thanks and take care,
Lisa

harryhides

Name
Tony
Thank you Mr Braun, it is appreciated and I do hope that you will keep the lines of communication open with us. Perhaps if there had been more open communication with the all of the various groups that need to be "onside" for this program to work, we would be much further along that we are at present.
We will not agree on everything but if we don't understand each others' positions, nothing good will come of it.

Knowing how little progress has been made over the last decade, to improve Installation practices in our Industry, we all know that this will need a lot more co-operation, communication and transparency in order for us and the carpet dealers come aboard. So hopefully we can do this again soon.

We do have a magazine here and would welcome any press releases you may have in the days ahead.

Thanks, Tony

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom