Introducing new Legend Brands social media guru

Tim Baker

Supportive Member
Name
Tim Baker
I have been given the high honor of representing Legend Brands on Mikey's Board, at least that's what Dennis Bruders said it was. I have been in the cleaning industry going on 27 years, first with Chemspec and then with Prochem for the last 17 years. I have attended most of the Mikey Fest events and have met many of you. Please contact me with any of your questions and I look forward to participating on the board.

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
Welcome Tim.

If you ever have a rare night that you feel bored and you are just channel surfing....don't go to any "reality shows" or "sitcoms".

This place is funnier, has more interesting (said kindly) characters, and you can actually say you are "working" when you come here. It just doesn't get much better than that!

Mikey P

Administrator
#1 for a reason!

A few Qs.

• Tim were you ever a carpet cleaner
  • The truckmount you'd buy your son if he wanted in on the world's greatest job today?..
  • 20 years ago..
  • 10 years from now and please speculate on what it will be like
  • Please list the 4 best truckmount salesmen of all time
  • Favorite prespray, wand and rinse
  • Theory on why all the shittiest truckmounts come out of Texas?
  • What's worse, going to the dentist, soy meats, chick flix or the anticipation that Dennis will tell you FaceBook is next?
  • Will you be riding dirt bikes with us in Arizona before Mikey's Fest?
  • Will we see the E-Idle on some Sapphire units?
  • When should we expect to see more units available in California?
  • Famous person you'd most like to have dinner with, dead or alive

Welcome to TWGCCF Tim!

Last edited:

Mikey P

Administrator
In honor of this monumental day is social media history, I'm going to use the last of my Citrus Crush on this job right now..
IMG_20170526_144436.jpg

F

FB7777

Lol

I love that every one of your lists , be they questions or answers comes with at least one BOMB included :lol:

Reactions: Mikey P

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
Tim

To make a good impression on Marty, after you make a statement , add a "PS" to make a strong point.

Like this:

PS The Prochem Cub, bought used, is a nice starter machine

He likes a "PPS" even more:

PPS: Safeties, over ride switches, shut offs, and other electronic devices add greatly to the value of a truck mount

SamIam

Name
sam miller
I have been given the high honor of representing Legend Brands on Mikey's Board, at least that's what Dennis Bruders said it was. I have been in the cleaning industry going on 27 years, first with Chemspec and then with Prochem for the last 17 years. I have attended most of the Mikey Fest events and have met many of you. Please contact me with any of your questions and I look forward to participating on the board.

It's safe @Tim Baker I got your back.

Sam Miller

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
There are plenty of serious questions and answers given here.

However some fookers just don't know how to behave...those are the guys we emulate the most. :shifty:

:biggrin:

Name
Nate W.
Timmy, wassup!!!

First MF I attended I met Timmy, he's like i know your dad... Then came Scottie Warrington, and a list of others... Them old geezers know some people... :lol:

Reactions: J Scott W

ruff

Name
Ofer Kolton
Tim is a great guy and was a great sales person for ProChem. Not the slap your shoulder type, but really good. Some actually respond better to that type.

He told me to call him if I had any issue with my Prochem machine, which I did and he took care of it just as promised.

Welcome Tim, nice to have you here.

Tim Baker

Supportive Member
Name
Tim Baker
A few questions is 3 not 12! but I'll answer what I can.
I was a cleaner for a period of time, I worked for a local company to learn the trade and towards the end of my time at Chemspec I had hotel contracts.

The unit I would buy my son would be, hands down an Everest 650,because he would never wish he had bought a more powerful unit for the big jobs.

20 years ago I was leading the charge with hard surface cleaning, sealing, and polishing in a partnership with Chemspec/Stonetech.

10 years from now the industry will look very different, we will have more regulations on engine displacement and emissions, as well as chemistry, and that keeps engineering and the lab busy. I can tell you first hand that Legend Brands is always considering the future of this industry but have to keep some things close to the vest.

Favorite prespray is Ultrapac rinsed with All Fiber Deep Clean using a Ti wand.

I appreciate competition from wherever it comes from given that I am fortunate to sell the two top lines in the industry, but everyone has to start somewhere.

Dennis even mentioning FaceBook, my thumbs are killing me typing this for Mikey's Board.

I will definitely be riding, might even talk Dennis or Glen into riding if I can fit both bikes into the van.

E-Idle and California regulations were talked about often at Prochem before the merger and I'm sure Mike Roden and crew are working on this.

If I could have dinner with someone famous will take some time to think about.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom