Introducing the worlds best carpet prespray scrubbing machine…..

icleancarpetz

Name
Rafael Samson
Combined with a carpet brush, this thing muscles the dirt off them fibers after pre spraying with ease. Makes hwe a breeze.
like a Yamaha outboard…you can’t kill a Clark. They just keep working year after year after year after year.
Only draw back…it’s a ball buster hauling up to 2nd floor then back down. Works well though.

IMG_0670.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: SamIam
Name
Austin Willoughby
They'll torque the shit out of some carpet also. I dropped down to an oreck orbiter bc how aggressive my 175 was on carpet. I didn't trust it and Mobile homes it will literally pull it right off the take strip. I'm looking to get my hands on a 13in 175. I believe it will be the perfect balance of size to weight and not to aggressive but aggressive enough.

Reactions: BIG WOOD

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
I never scrub mobile homes. Just prespray with some purple power and it cleans the stank right off. I can keep my prices low at $49.95 for a mobile home. You get one in the park and word spreads and you line them all up and can easily make $500 a day.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
The best machine is one that gets used. I wouldn't be hauling a heavy 175 up and down stairs. My 15 inch crb is a dream by comparison. With the wheel caddy, it easily goes where I want.

Reactions: Sal K

SamIam

Name
sam miller
I never scrub mobile homes. Just prespray with some purple power and it cleans the stank right off. I can keep my prices low at $49.95 for a mobile home. You get one in the park and word spreads and you line them all up and can easily make $500 a day.
#winningpurplepower$500aday

icleancarpetz

Name
Rafael Samson
They'll torque the shit out of some carpet also. I dropped down to an oreck orbiter bc how aggressive my 175 was on carpet. I didn't trust it and Mobile homes it will literally pull it right off the take strip. I'm looking to get my hands on a 13in 175. I believe it will be the perfect balance of size to weight and not to aggressive but aggressive enough.
Huh…torque the carpet?
you using brush with spikes ?

Mike J

Name
Mike Joannides
Its what I do with the Trinity Odyssey. This is a little beast for residential.

Reactions: Cleanworks

Kenny Hayes

Name
Kenny Hayes
I’m beyond shocked he don’t know. After all, isn’t he Carnac the Magnificent of carpet cleaning.

Last edited:

Rick J

Name
rick Jones
Combined with a carpet brush, this thing muscles the dirt off them fibers after pre spraying with ease. Makes hwe a breeze.
like a Yamaha outboard…you can’t kill a Clark. They just keep working year after year after year after year.
Only draw back…it’s a ball buster hauling up to 2nd floor then back down. Works well though.

View attachment 124924
Mount a tank on that thing. !!! I have an OLD 175, and I don't even know what kind. embarrassing . so old , no identifying marks, but keeps on going. Small, 13 inch, so very manageable , but my best scrubber( with the tank) shower feed and I have an OP as well as a
CRB
OH, and at times, for S--s and Giggles I have used it on really matted crappy olefins not with the brush, but with a pad driver!!! talk bout torque!!! LOL! not recommended 😜

icleancarpetz

Name
Rafael Samson
Mount a tank on that thing. !!! I have an OLD 175, and I don't even know what kind. embarrassing . so old , no identifying marks, but keeps on going. Small, 13 inch, so very manageable , but my best scrubber( with the tank) shower feed and I have an OP as well as a
CRB
OH, and at times, for S--s and Giggles I have used it on really matted crappy olefins not with the brush, but with a pad driver!!! talk bout torque!!! LOL! not recommended 😜

most likely a Clark. Got one like that…no label, looks pretty used up but spins like new. cant kill a Clark.

Reactions: Rick J

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom