Introduction with a question

Name
Steve Lawrence
I prefer OP cleaning to a wimpy portable any day. Yeah, you may need a small extractor to get out urine or whatever but OP cleaning in general has served my needs much better than my old Deep Steam portables which were pretty good. Plus the OP came in really handy last week when I wanted to touch up a commercial job we did with Cimex encapsulation.

Name
Steve Lawrence
Thank you for all of the information, we are going to get the training first!
We have some friends that run a truck mount about an hour from us so think about spending some time with them for real life experience and then go from there!
Your input is awesome and real!

Thank you all
Tammy
Perhaps you could make arrangements with your friends to rent their TM when you have a big day or job that could use the oomph.

Squirrel

Name
Tammy Van Benschoten
This great information, I will keep you guys updated, just started the business 2 months ago and I am already struggling to keep up. Carpet cleaning would be an addon to my current services so I was really just researching, what I have discovered thanks to this forum is, I need to educate myself first and then look into the equipment!

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
I thought all who lived in that HELLHOLE state of Virginia only had DIRT FLOORS.

Reactions: hogjowl

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
OP'ing residential

two dolts in a pod

images

..L.T.A.

upload_2018-5-24_20-36-28.png

Latest posts

Back