IPS and a lazy old man

Old Coastie

Supportive Member
Name
Stephen
IMG_0059.JPG

Not for me the toting around a heavy bucket of solution. I fill this fine classic vessel with five gallons and wander around with that lovely IPS sprayer.

Then the other day I deep cleaned a kitchen (new buyer has SEVERE cat allergies) and used it with the nozzle short-shanked to douche out the cabinet interiors with a combination of Flex and disinfectant. Degreased and then steamed, the kitchen would rival an operating room in cleanliness.

If you haven't purchased one yet, consider doing so. Today I removed two backpack sprayers and one pump up sprayer from the van, because I don't need them anymore. This thing is too dadgum versatile!

Rick J

Name
rick Jones
I do like using mine. I did need to play around with all those plastic fittings to find only one combination that did not drip and squirt crappy.
I bought mine direct , last fall. Still waiting on those Viton seals. When I got it I was told
they were not available. I wanted to get them at the same time.
I mix a solution up in 5 gallon gas container and carry it around spraying , when doing VLMin with OP.

that way I don't need to mix on site. Get there and ready to go.

Shorty

RIP
Name
Shorty Glanville
Not just any hack, a broke dick porty hack (BDPH). That fine bucket is how I fill the EDIC machine. Notice how the handle traps the solution hose and keeps it from pulling out of the liquid?

Sheer genius.

With forward thinking like that, you're not just a pretty face are you??

Do you come from 'bama??

To be honest, the headline got me in "Lazy - Old - Man".

Had to laugh at the people that think you carry the bucket around, us older geniuses learn to leave things where they are, & only move when needed. :stir:

:yoda:

Reactions: Old Coastie

Old Coastie

Supportive Member
Name
Stephen
Dadgum right, Shorty. Lugging buckets gets old fast.

But as long as we're being honest, mine is not a face one would describe as pretty.

Unless you have a thing for contour maps, that is.

Reactions: Shorty

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom