IPS & WORX Owners- WARNING!

Mikey P

Administrator
This stuff will kill your pumps.

No idea why...
20170624_200421-COLLAGE.jpg

steve_64

Dude, just use a garden hose and a sprayer that hooks up to it for stuff like that. Same for cleaning the house and windows. You don't need to use expensive equipment for everything.

Reactions: Jimmy L

clean image

Name
Carl Maddock
Foaming product are not a "pulverizable liquid"

I would guess similar to hydrolock in a gas engine

Ron K

I understand one tool blowing up from using it but sticking another thing in and expecting different results makes me shake my head!
JMO
It's like a customer of mine used a Spotting Idea off of You Tube it didn't work so she tried another which didn't work either after one more try at bleaching the shite out of her wool rug she called me! Bullseye!

Name
Nate W.
I understand one tool blowing up from using it but sticking another thing in and expecting different results makes me shake my head!
JMO
It's like a customer of mine used a Spotting Idea off of You Tube it didn't work so she tried another which didn't work either after one more try at bleaching the shite out of her wool rug she called me! Bullseye!

YouTube is 1 word Uncle Ronnie... :lol:

Mikey P

Administrator
The IPS just stopped drawing but it was also dropped at the same time, I've since sent it in for repair

The WORX just had a real hard time consistently drawing it so I flushed it with water and all is good.

but lets pretend they both caught on fire and killed all the neighborhood children withing a quarter mile to make Ron happy.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom