Is a 300 rpm floor machine as effective as a Cimex.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I think it depends on the situation. Maybe moderate soiling.

At some point to soil load is going to require more agitation, scrubbing time. Then chances are the Cimex would be superior with its three heads and planetary motion.

???? I've never used them head to head.

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
It would be lighter. You might be able to push it pretty fast compared to ole Yeller.

But seriously the Cimex is bad to the bone! Get out of its way or you'll be crushed! :winky:

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I've dumped encap solution on myself a few times loading it. Its not a one man lift.

The weight isn't bad, it is as you said just awkward. I try not to do it but occasionally I've needed to. :dejection:

icleancarpetz

Name
Rafael Samson
300 is just the same. I have them all.
It all depends on the user and their plan of attack.
All of them are a hernia waiting to happen except the cimmex is a bit awkward and challenging to pick up and load.

One thing is certain, in this business if you don't practice routine exercise and stretching and a bit of yoga, your body will let you know real quick how out of shape you're in.

Reactions: Mikey P

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
Yes I do it all of the time. Nothing like having a large area to do and one hand it making 50 foot paths across. Buzzes forward and backward with ease. Encap scampoo is made for appearance cleaning NOT deep cleaning so you just want it to LOOK GOOD.........for awhile..............till the check clears. : )

Of course you vacuum first!

Reactions: Mikey P

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
and you want to ride a 450 in the desert.... :dejection:

Can't wait! While shooting an AK47. :winky:

20170504_114344.jpg

Reactions: Mikey P and Jimmy L

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
Jimmy Jimmy JIMMY! You're taking this way too personal!

One has decisions to make entirely on their own. "To be a hack" or "Not to be a hack" is your own choice.
You sir have somewhere in your infinite wisdom have chosen "Hack". :winky:

To fault me for noticing is simply unforgivable! fooker! :biggrin:

Reactions: Jimmy L

Jimmy L

Name
Jimmy L
OH MY GAWD! Soon there will be those sissy liberals handing out food for the border crossers!

WE ARE DOOMED!

icleancarpetz

Name
Rafael Samson
Raf if its the same what would be the reason for buying a Cimex, if any. A 300 rpm, would sure be much easier to horse around.

There isn't a real reason other then hype talk n you believing it. You think your cleaning with three doughnut size pads. It's the solution that's doing the trick.

300 is just as heavy as a 175 but will move faster then 175. Rent one and try it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom