Is anyone using Service Monster's answering service?

Papa John

Lifetime Supportive Member
Name
John Stewart
My daughter may be for hire.

I think she could handle another company or two depending on call load.

how do you pay her? hourly or commission?
I already have someone taking the calls, but due to increasing minimum wage in CA. and other employment issues It might be better to hire outside company such as SM super agents.
she also works from home unsupervised and sometimes appears to be AWOL.

jkowalski

Name
Joe Kowalski
Super agents isn't really a service were opening to The General Public. We currently have 10 clients, and I don't plan on having any more than 50. For me it's a lab. It gives us the ability to say that we use ServiceMonster every day, just like you do. It's positioned as an employee timeshare. Ideally I want to use it as a way to help single owner operators transition into a stable business model they can step away from. The individuals that use it now are totally enamored. Our agents kill it. We do both inbound and outbound calls. Everything is done with inside servicemonster. And our reports reports are pretty incredible.

But the waiting list is long. There's about 20 businesses on the list already. And we're building it slowly. I've already had to turn over the staff one time.

It's definitely not an answering service. If you're looking to pay by the job or by the minute then that's not the service you are looking for.

Papa John

Name
John Stewart
Super agents isn't really a service were opening to The General Public. We currently have 10 clients, and I don't plan on having any more than 50. For me it's a lab. It gives us the ability to say that we use ServiceMonster every day, just like you do. It's positioned as an employee timeshare. Ideally I want to use it as a way to help single owner operators transition into a stable business model they can step away from. The individuals that use it now are totally enamored. Our agents kill it. We do both inbound and outbound calls. Everything is done with inside servicemonster. And our reports reports are pretty incredible.

But the waiting list is long. There's about 20 businesses on the list already. And we're building it slowly. I've already had to turn over the staff one time.

It's definitely not an answering service. If you're looking to pay by the job or by the minute then that's not the service you are looking for.

then add me to the waitlist. I'd like to use Super agents to assist my current CSR while I "test drive" the service.

tres davis

Name
tres
$1,000 / month sounds like a great deal for me to not have to answer the "how long does it take to dry" question 10 times per day

Reactions: jkowalski

Papa John

Name
John Stewart
It must be a difficult job If Joe has already turned over his staff once--- And CTI shut down its call center, which also had extremely high turn over.

tres davis

Name
tres
We are currently using this service. They are awesome.

Our biz is right in the sweet spot where we can't really justify an office staff but I can't handle calls on my own cause I'm usually in field giving estimates or helping the guys.

They are awesome and I only have to field calls for water/mold that they patch through or special situations. It's awesome

Dawn even uses y'all when answering my calls and I know that they don't say y'all in Seattle.

A+ from me

jkowalski

Name
Joe Kowalski
We're not waiting for 6 to sign people up. We have a backlog of people wanting to get on the service. We're only accepting a handful of clients and we are having some staffing issues. We've got a good core team in place, but finding people to stay in the seats been challenging. Will build a great team though. So the only thing we're waiting for is the ability to handle the volume properly.

Mikey P

Administrator
We've got a good core team in place, but finding people to stay in the seats been challenging

That was Full Circle's main problem.

It's a very tough job, attempting to memorize many company's scheduling idiosyncrasy. The people that are able to do it well will want far more than you can afford to pay them.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
We are currently using this service. They are awesome.

Our biz is right in the sweet spot where we can't really justify an office staff but I can't handle calls on my own cause I'm usually in field giving estimates or helping the guys.

They are awesome and I only have to field calls for water/mold that they patch through or special situations. It's awesome

Dawn even uses y'all when answering my calls and I know that they don't say y'all in Seattle.

A+ from me
My next project is to have at least a part time office manager. I, like you Tres, have difficulty answering the phone when I am working. I am thinking if I got the right person, not only can they answer the phone, but update social media, look after day to day bookkeeping, be there to receive deliveries like customer rugs and supply chemicals, etc. I am sure I lose business everyday by, either not answering the phone or taking too long to get back to customer inquiries.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom