Is it just me, or are ceilings fans scary?

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
That quickly goes away when she sees the amount of dirt in my dust cup.

Idiots
I bet you still have the display sticker on the front of it like you just pulled it off the shelf at Target, where all soccer moms love to shop

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
It's a vacuum cleaner part.
Not surprising you don't know.
Hack
like this?
protective_cup.jpg

Name
Steve Lawrence
I heard of one incident where a guy tossed a kid in the air for fun but the ceiling fan ripped his scalp badly.

Cleanworks

Name
Ron Marriott
You can't buy a table top or other fan without a cage around it today, yet you can buy a huge ceiling fan capable of taking your head off. So safety conscious.

Reactions: BIG WOOD

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Whenever I can I always hit the ceiling fan blades with my suction hose and suck off the dust. I'm short and stubby so it's never a guaranteed service.

Old Coastie

Supportive Member
Name
Stephen
Guys, I recommend that you not mess with customers' ceiling fans. I do recommed you bring issues to their attention, then let them deal with it.

There may be exceptions, like the little old lady whose son lives three States away.

GCCLee

Supportive Member
Name
C. Lee
Sumbitcjes are deadly....wtf anyone would have metal blades ...dull or not , is beyond me .

Exact reason. My Ass quit bouncing on the bed

jcooper

Name
Jerry Cooper
When I'm cleaning a vacant, I piss in the sink and not the toilet. I'm always afraid it's not going to flush, or flood when I leave. Seriously.

:hopeless:

Guys, I recommend that you not mess with customers' ceiling fans. I do recommed you bring issues to their attention, then let them deal with it.

Exactly! You touch it, it's YOUR problem! Ceiling fan, toilet or an outside water spigot , whatever... Let her/him turn on the darn fan.

Ms Smith, have you had any issues with your outside water spigot? etc......

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
I think it's hilarious that this thread brought out admitting someone pisses in the sink.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom