Is the 370 really the number one seller?

Mikey P

Administrator
I can see why...

IMG_20170505_154716.jpg

A true workhorse..

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
It was cool to check that van out. As for the 370 or for any TMs out there, i sure hope nobody becoming deaf from those loud motors...I took my hearing aids off just to see how loud it was..it mustve been pushing 85dB within 3 feet..

Name
Nate W.
It was cool to check that van out. As for the 370 or for any TMs out there, i sure hope nobody becoming deaf from those loud motors...I took my hearing aids off just to see how loud it was..it mustve been pushing 85dB within 3 feet..

What was that? I can't hear you?!?

Reactions: DAT

Mikey P

Administrator
no kidding, last year Nelloos told me he was selling six units a week.

Thats more than all the blue companies together.

Sir James

Name
Jim Cross
It was cool to check that van out. As for the 370 or for any TMs out there, i sure hope nobody becoming deaf from those loud motors...I took my hearing aids off just to see how loud it was..it mustve been pushing 85dB within 3 feet..[/QUOTE

You're right Derrick. I spent many years listening to high pitch electric motors and paid the price before I started wearing ear protection. Now I listen to the deeper sound of a butler unit but I still wear earplugs around them at all times. Once you lose your hearing it won't come back.

Reactions: DAT

Ron K

Nice set-up. What is that three way off the H2O pressure outlet going to? One wand. Two mixer/hot H2O. Three ??

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
I see unmarked vans all the time with propane tanks slung under the drivers side.
Thats a bad thing? Those propane tank are sturdy... Ride it like the pilot did in Dr.Stranglove if its gonna blow..

Reactions: Jimmy L

DAT

Name
Bill Cheryl
I didn't say it was a bad thing. I'm just saying they must sell a lot of them.

You're not the brightest bulb in the pack, are you.

Pretty smart... Just a lot thing I am unaware of... Including expressions unless they are literally putting them under the seat. I am more cultured in Deaf society and the languages more than the english.

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
Pretty smart... Just a lot thing I am unaware of... Including expressions unless they are literally putting them under the seat. I am more cultured in Deaf society and the languages more than the english.

What languages?

steve_64

I learned some in fourth grade. Dated a deaf girl in highschool. Only girl that didn't talk to much!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom