bob vawter

Grassy Knoller
Name
bob vawter
Last time I've done it

Before that it was the 90s

Vawter has that effect on people

You have to be high to understand him

Ya ...I seem to remember some deep esoteric subject we may have dabbled in on some superlative level. ....

Now yor gonna have to excuse me here cuz i'm out to polish my Audi......

have ya tried this new ceramic glass coating for yor car
it's the bees kees fo real....

Last edited:

BIG WOOD

MLPW
Name
Matt w.
Actuall 30 years ago, I was a senior in College doing an internship for a Financial Advisor/ Insurance Group

The charts about early investing in and IRA were transformational. I applied the principles immediately and then the SEPIRA became available to me

If I told you what's its grown into you'd have to double up your Nitro
I've read several of your posts in the past about investments, and I always wondered what got you in this business when you had all that knowledge of where and how to use your money? It questions me even more since you've been through the college financial side

Were you ever in the banking or stock broker business before you got in this business?

Last edited:

FredC

Village Idiot
I've read several of your posts in the past about investments, and I always wondered what got you in this business when you had all that knowledge of where and how to use your money? It questions me even more since you've been through the college financial side

Were you ever in the banking or stock broker business before you got in this business?
He bought some apple stock once and now he thinks he is Warren Buffett:stir:

steve_64

The thing about investing is you need Capitol. Money you don't need to live on.

Name
Steve Lawrence
To quote Jim Pemberton, one of the best parts of our services is to help people to BUY BACK some of their scarce precious time.
I don't quite agree with that quote. I think that it implies that the customer could perform our service for a given amount of their "time". I'd say it's nearly impossible for a homeowner to deliver a job on par with today's top professionals using superior equipment and products. I think they hire us for our past performances that have pleased and maybe impressed customers.

Reactions: Cleanworks
F

FB7777

Worked at Primerica and got my Series 7 license when I was 22

Lasted 2 months , it was cold calling and people aren't too warm to youngsters pitching financial planning

Didn't have the tenacity to keep plugging at it, but always believed in securities as being a long term strategy to wealth.

As in life TIME is precious, in investing it's the main ingredient in what Albert Einstein referred to as the 8th wonder if the world ... Compounding Interest

Reactions: BIG WOOD

Jim Pemberton

MB Exclusive.
Name
Jim Pemberton
I don't quite agree with that quote. I think that it implies that the customer could perform our service for a given amount of their "time". I'd say it's nearly impossible for a homeowner to deliver a job on par with today's top professionals using superior equipment and products. I think they hire us for our past performances that have pleased and maybe impressed customers.

When I was first told that, I took umbrage at that very thought too Steve. I make my living selling big machines that belch heat and water and suck filth out of textiles after all.

Like most things that are said to catch our attention, there are plenty of exceptions, and no one could imagine that a rental unit can touch a truck mount's performance.

( but you know a "but" is coming)

At the emotional root of the consumers' thinking, buying back time is a powerful motivator. That feeling isn't one to be ignored when thinking of how we market to an aging and ever more self indulgent market.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom