Is Tom Monahan a knucklehead?

Mikey P

Administrator
For selling kick ass deodorize for $1.00 a gallon RTU?

..and 11 months later we ran out

We finally ran out of UTurn and my guys are crying. Tom gave us a one gallon back in February and we're finally out..

U-TURN PET URINE REMOVAL SOLUTION
uturn.png
Centrum Force's proprietary pet urine removal solution
formuation that uses state-of-the-art COLLODIAL MICELLE
TECHNOLOGY to deliver ground-breaking removal of pet
odors and stains.

USE: Minimum 1 ounce per gallon of water for RTU
(128 gallons working solution from each bottle)

Reactions: Mark Saiger

T Monahan

Supportive Member
Name
Tom Monahan
Hey now! My first reaction was, what side of the bed did he get up out of? Did he forget about his gimpy leg and now is finding some reason to name call me? Then I read the entire post and realized Mike's company finally tried our product and likes it. He never said anything until now! Please be assured that now you have one of the safest products to have for home and human use that really works. When developing it with our chemists, we wanted to achieve 3 major goals: 1. Be safe for humans and the environment and made with natural ingredients (Even if accidentally ingested without injurer and no harm when accidentally coming in contact with skin); 2. Act quickly on rugs without leaving a scent (30 minutes or less was the target for most rugs); 3. Making it affordable for ready to use dilution - target price was intended to be $1 per gallon. Naturally, the objectives were achieved.

A number of companies are using it around America for their on-location cleaning. I personally do too in my small on-location cleaning. In our in-plant rug cleaning we guarantee odor removal, but make no guarantees of 100% removal when doing on-location odor control efforts. However, the success rate is still pretty high for the topical only approach followed by HWE.

Thanks Mr. Mike!

Louis

Supportive Member
Name
Louis
I'm almost out of the 2 gallons I got last year. finally got to put it to the test a few times. This stuff works great. Odorcide and u turn are the only two that I have had on the truck for a while. U turn gives the most bang for your buck. I love odorcide but when the little dog has marked all over the house I put one cup in the hf and spray everything. Then come back and put down my pre spray. Odor gone. I like if they ask if it's safe. You can use it on anything. I will be ordering more.

Name
Nate W.
I'm almost out of the 2 gallons I got last year. finally got to put it to the test a few times. This stuff works great. Odorcide and u turn are the only two that I have had on the truck for a while. U turn gives the most bang for your buck. I love odorcide but when the little dog has marked all over the house I put one cup in the hf and spray everything. Then come back and put down my pre spray. Odor gone. I like if they ask if it's safe. You can use it on anything. I will be ordering more.

Yea, you got it dirt cheap too from Kevin L.... I wanted to bring it back on the plane with me, but I always get hassled by TSA...

Reactions: KevinL

Old Coastie

Supportive Member
Name
Stephen
Good stuff. Works even for a BDPH. I'm going to do a side by side with Unleashed if I get the piss bid I'm quoting tomorrow.

My new UV light gets here Thursday, so Friday should be the big day.

Larry Cobb

Name
Larry Cobb
Stephen;

Good idea . . . We need more testing in the field . . .

UTurn is $128 vs $25 for Unleashed

So using dollar for dollar testing,

that would be 1 oz Uturn vs 5oz. Unleashed.

Let us know how it compares .

And how you like the UV light.

Last edited:
Reactions: Old Coastie

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom