Is your vacuum Damon Proof?

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
I tried taking a little advice from a couple old guys on here, saying that the cheap vacuums do just as good of a job.
did I mention that my Royal was in the background just screaming away at sucking up all the stuck on pig poo and wood chips like it was candy? No? Oh yeah. MY ROYAL WAS IN THE BACKGROUND JUST SCREAMING AWAY AT SUCKING UP ALL THE STUCK ON PIG POO AND WOOD CHIPS LIKE IT WAS CANDY!!!!!

SCREW THE CHEAPO VACUUMS

By the way...that Orek would've got clogged up in that little 1-1.25" channel of tubing in no time on this job
Tom ended up throwing his Oreck of the front porch of a house. Some people have hose rage, I have closet door rage, and Tom has Oreck rage.

And good morning

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
I tried taking a little advice from a couple old guys on here, saying that the cheap vacuums do just as good of a job.

I'll have u no, Junior , no one has abused more vacs in ratholes than me
I've abused all brand/style vacs

my cheapazz Bissel Cleanview model (dust cup version) beat the Dyson at a fest years ago
(measured amounts , side by side for all the world to see)

I once sucked out 20 pounds of #57 limestone out of a wood burner platform
(using it like a shopvac)

Hell, I even used one once to pre-scrub a white nylon in a higher end apt
(cause I was too lazy to drag the rotary out)

we got about a year out of 'em
If anything was left still working on it by then, they went to the sec8 rehab units where they eventually died a painful death

constant filter cleaning was the only drawback to the Cleanview and Powerflite dustcup models
The Momentum model (with it's si-clOnic action and it's wonderful lack of filters) was their pinnacle of greatness..... for a mere hunnert bukz

https://www.samsclub.com/sams/bisse...&wl8=&wl15=49357364124&wl16=&wl17=1t1&veh=sem

if you can find one, gitone
you can thank me later :winky:

..L.T.A.

Last edited:

Dolly Llama

Number 5
Name
Larry Capitoni
Grandkids make life worth living.
One of ours is on the way over to spend the night.

our first...I'm loving it
another year or two from now, he'll be riding shotgun with me on the days I'm just running materials and chewing the crew's azz

someone's gonna have to teach him to be a man ...cause Lord knows his dad's a weenie :oldrolleyes:

..L.T.A.

Reactions: Mikey P and hogjowl

Nomad74

Boy Sprout
Just got an email today that my part shipped. Hot cow! Took them a month. I feel an unboxing video for Marty coming soon.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom