"Isn't it true that once you clean a carpet, all the spots come back?"

Mikey P

Administrator
new customer, surely to be a client...

20 year old carpet, only cleaned once before by thoseguys on tv

Raised some kids and many dogs on these floors, which looked surprisingly good considering.
She never had a good experience with a carpet cleaner in her 40 years of home ownership, which I told her was very common as only about 10% of us in the trade give a damn.

She mentioned the the master had a light dog pee smell so I used a black light to find many one time incidents through out the home. She said she likes to use only natural products like Vinegar and something she could not recall the name of. So I suggested not using a deodorizer and rather adding some peroxide and using the 360i to really flush out these one time piddles spots.

Being a first timer I was loading her up with care tips, explaining all my steps and methods to my madness. Discussions of how we came to live in paradise, what I was doing in Florida last week (they had to use a RMH when their daughter got a heart transplant many moons ago) and how to came to find a property RIGHT on the Cal/Neva boarder..

You know Mike, the last guy just came in and got to work, he never said a thing other than he thought he was going to be chosen to be in their next TV commercial...

1.jpg

Gplus.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom