ISP sprayer, OK I'll admit it..

Mikey P

Administrator
it is pretty darn cool

I used it to hose down rabbit wiz, just stuck the hose in some RTU OdorX and blasted away at full trigger.

20161121_094450.jpg

Next up was a synthetic sofa that I misted with Trashed Green prior to scrubbing, right out of the same bucket.

20161121_100320.jpg

Worked flawlessly and sure beat pumping up any alternative..

A.J.

Name
A.J. Hodges
Mine lasted 7 hrs. He was kind enough to give me a new seal kit in person though. Haven't got around to fixing it yet

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
I told you...its a lot nicer/tougher then it looks..

easy to switch between products...and it can put out what ever it is spraying with no problems...

my new seals all arrived yesterday..I will put them in this weekend and see how long they will last......

IPSPROSPRAYER

Name
FRANCOIS PIQUET
Jim Martin How long did you spend to can switch the seals in the pump ?
Unfortunately we have worked 3 years to have these seals because it is not Viton or other Seals used in other spraying systems because they are not enough flexible and slim to can be used with the IPS ...
The seals already included in the IPS can spray everything except D-limomene and Solvents or mineral spirit so it can spray acid without problem or other strong cleaners ...
The new seals Will be able to spray Solvent, Mineral Spirit, Acetone, Dlimonene,citrus, peroxide,gasoil and many more like paint removers for example ....
It cost us a lot more to produce these seals and we are working on new molds each weeks to have a better price ...
We have produced a limited quantity which will be available only in option so not included in the IPS but your distributors will be able to do that for you or you can do it by yourself in 10 minutes maximum .
These new seals will be included in the IPS PRO on the next productions available in USA at the end of February .
Let us know if you have any questions !

Reactions: Mikey P

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Jim Martin How long did you spend to can switch the seals in the pump ?
Unfortunately we have worked 3 years to have these seals because it is not Viton or other Seals used in other spraying systems because they are not enough flexible and slim to can be used with the IPS ...
The seals already included in the IPS can spray everything except D-limomene and Solvents or mineral spirit so it can spray acid without problem or other strong cleaners ...
The new seals Will be able to spray Solvent, Mineral Spirit, Acetone, Dlimonene,citrus, peroxide,gasoil and many more like paint removers for example ....
It cost us a lot more to produce these seals and we are working on new molds each weeks to have a better price ...
We have produced a limited quantity which will be available only in option so not included in the IPS but your distributors will be able to do that for you or you can do it by yourself in 10 minutes maximum .
These new seals will be included in the IPS PRO on the next productions available in USA at the end of February .
Let us know if you have any questions !

you can swap the seal out in less then 10 minutes if you just pay attention to what your doing...( or your not Marty ).....

Zee

Supportive Member
Name
That is ALWAYS a turn off, when a product manufacturer or distributor can't freaking put down a simple grammatically correct post.

I automatically assume that you don't care about quality or that you're a foreigner (you get a pass there for a short time)

I was getting mildly excited about this sprayer...

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
That is ALWAYS a turn off, when a product manufacturer or distributor can't freaking put down a simple grammatically correct post.

I automatically assume that you don't care about quality or that you're a foreigner (you get a pass there for a short time)

The guy is from France..his English is not all that great..personally he did a pretty good job..try talking to him in person..:icon_rolleyes:

Bob Pruitt

Name
Robert Pruitt
It's a good sprayer. Feels like a real tool and the batteries charge quickly...I haven't had any issues with the charging or batteries. Haven't used it on a cleaning job but more as a home owner would use it. I will be taking it over to the horse stable and doing a video of uses for people who own horses or ranch properties. I like it and it puts out enough water...or whatever to do any job a pump up sprayer would do except better and in my opinion faster.

Reactions: Zee

floorguy

Supportive Member
Name
Doug
how much $?
Wait until a show maybe he will have them at ICE, then you get the 2 batt one for $199..

Only used mine a handful of times (damn trailer to truck switch over taking my time) but for what i am using it for FANTASTIC.... its a auto repair shop, use to just use a pump up for my throw together PS.. and it was a bitch.... cut the hose, hook it to the ips... still carry the pump up, cept now no more pumping...

ohhh still pissed about the proprietary threading.....Got a buddy with a mill, gonna have him whip me out some ips thread to NPT so i can swap out jets

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
unless you just use Procyon...

Some of use are using cobbs powermax with it and it has held up just fine

IMO..
RTU pre-spray is much better..you don't have to put down as much and it is more consistant..up until now..the only thing that was missing was a good battery sprayer...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom