Its a small world..

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
Billy Lewis Billy Hicks I’am always confusing your hacks!

Who had the fire?

Lewis?

It’s like song lyrics I alway mess this up!

My wife says google it idiot!

And she’s right 1/2 the time
Billy Lewis was another Big Talker about how busy he was. I'm guessing he was a F-ing Liar. He bought his Vortex from The Wizard and then promptly crashed it. Things like these two have had happen to them would shut any other person down, but surprisingly these two thrived when major setbacks happened to them. Hicks had the fire.

Doug Cox

Supportive Member
Name
Doug Cox
So. Apparently I don't know what I'm talking about and will just apologize to Billy Lewis for making assumptions and move on.

Last edited:

SamIam

Name
sam miller
Billy is good guy. He had good restaurant connections which gave him a jump start. He still posts here and is still busy. He runs 2 Everests out of 2 Spartan vans.
Ya I’ve seen his post using the 650 on hundred of college move outs

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Hicks is as fake as a 3 dollar bill....Billy may wear the pants in that house.... But Audra picks them out for him and tells him how to put them on every morning .....
He would call me all the time and talk my ear off about how much money they were getting from a deal on a wreck they had....and she would always be coaching him in the background on what to and not to say.....

so they switched from a 2 job a year carpet cleaning company.... to full-time insurance scamming....

Last edited:

Jim Martin

Supportive Member
Name
Jim Martin
Billy Lewis is a good person...a family man who always takes time out for his wife and his kids.....

Personally, I think he got blindsided by Eian...( or whatever that character's name was ).....but that's between them.... Billy has managed to take that company and grow it... and is doing a good for himself......

Desk Jockey

Name
Rico Suave
I think he got blindsided by Eian...( or whatever that character's name was )
I don't think he was a bad guy but over estimated the value in a name and a wrap. It wasn't a brand known in Billy's area. Maybe if you bought it to service a town over from Ian, then it would have the value he thinks it does.

F

FB7777

DD99D693-1EF6-4E3F-89DE-7AC50E3C7194.gif
Lewis bought into the Wiz franchise

Not a scammer but Kinda makes him a dope

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
Hey everyone, it’s been awhile since I’ve been on here. This is first time since May 2018 I suppose. Not sure why Doug has such a chip on his shoulder about me.
Thanks to Jim, Richard, Larry, Marty and others for your kind words.

Still at it, and I don’t regret the choices I made in the beginning at all. All of my 35 years of experience was in the restaurant business prior to this, and when I decided to close that chapter of my life I wanted to learn this new adventure as quickly as I could and my decision was to be able to obtain as much knowledge as quickly as I could for a Newbie.
I was on a course to try to expand #’s of trucks for awhile but at 62 I think more about slowing down than anything. Hard to believe but at 62 I just can’t go like I did when I was a young chap of 50 when I started. Still plugging away at restaurants and even though I haven’t gone after any new ones for awhile we (unfortunately) have become the go to guys for the late night crap. At least now I’m not out every night like I was for 10 years. We have a couple large property managers that we take care of 30+ restaurants and manage to work in some resi, some Church’s, and The Turn (although we have cut way back on The Turn also).

No particular reason I haven’t stayed active on here just kinda got out of the routine I suppose.

Last edited:

Mikey P

Administrator
Hey everyone, it’s been awhile since I’ve been on here. This is first time since May 2018 I suppose. Not sure why Doug has such a chip on his shoulder about me.
Thanks to Jim, Richard, Marty (can’t believe I’m saying that) and others for your kind words.

Still at it, and I don’t regret the choices I made in the beginning at all. All of my 35 years of experience was in the restaurant business prior to this, and when I decided to close that chapter of my life I wanted to learn this new adventure as quickly as I could and my decision was to be able to obtain as much knowledge as quickly as I could for a Newbie.
I was on a course to try to expand #’s of trucks for awhile but at 62 I think more about slowing down than anything. Hard to believe but at 62 I just can’t go like I did when I was a young chap of 50 when I started. Still plugging away at restaurants and even though I haven’t gone after any new ones for awhile we (unfortunately) have become the go to guys for the late night crap. At least now I’m not out every night like I was for 10 years. We have a couple large property managers that we take care of 30+ restaurants and manage to work in some resi, some Church’s, and The Turn (although we have cut way back on The Turn also).

No particular reason I haven’t stayed active on here just kinda got out of the routine I suppose.

Hey Billy

Are your kids working for you or do you have real employees?

BLewis

Supportive Member
Name
Billy Lewis
Hey Billy

Are your kids working for you or do you have real employees?
Had to part ways with my son (by another mother) last February, my daughter is getting ready to start her last semester in college and hasn’t helped me in a couple years. So currently I have one full time and one part time guy for restaurants.

How about you?

Reactions: SamIam

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom